Nuker

Jun 30, 2018
@duke, no but I figured a fresh start should randomise the girls. As there were only 2 packs, I figured both should show.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
@duke, no but I figured a fresh start should randomise the girls. As there were only 2 packs, I figured both should show.
It should. If your pack still doesn't appear I can think of a few reasons:

- Your JSON file has a mistake in it (it generally crashes instead but you never know)
- Your girl is a free girl and the city ran out of slots. In this case every week or so the selection is randomized again.
- Your girl is a slave and the market ran out of slots. Same deal as above.

Edit: wait if you only had 2 packs it's probably something else. Maybe a path mistake? If you post the pack I can help you find the issue.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
@duke
My path for random girls is: PyTFall-pc\game\content\rchars\random
For example, in the "random" folder I have the json file named "data_GIRL_X" and a folder named "GIRL_X".
If you used space somewhere it can be the problem.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Right after a bit more experimentation, i think i have found the best melee class in this game. Start as knight/Harpy/Sky Ward, immediately go and buy a minor ring of physique and boom, you have insane hp/vit to start, you have 5 ap by day 2 and you gain 3att/4def and 3 agi per 1-2 levels respectively. You can use this to your advantage as if you get a fishing rod and simple bait day 1, you will be able to use the bait by day 2 if you are lucky, start of day 3 if not.

Miskarias

Feb 1, 2019
Hi there, just recently downloaded this game and have read a few of the comments prior, just got a few questions though.
1. How do i raise my character's charisma without equipment?(is there a training for it like xeona/witch)
2. How do i find peev's sister in the park?
3. Is there a reward for reaching no.1 in the arena?
4. Where do i get a goblin champion's ear? for the frog princess quest?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi there, just recently downloaded this game and have read a few of the comments prior, just got a few questions though.
1. How do i raise my character's charisma without equipment?(is there a training for it like xeona/witch)
2. How do i find peev's sister in the park?
3. Is there a reward for reaching no.1 in the arena?
4. Where do i get a goblin champion's ear? for the frog princess quest?
1st is answered by 2nd, as she is the trainer... detection is based on magic skill
3rd ...dunno
4th talk to Xeona about a mortal Combat in the Arena

Miskarias

Feb 1, 2019
Damn, was hoping to bone xeona eventually. As for the q2. prior, I got around 300-400 magic stat via use of an autoclicker and still couldn't seem to find peev's sis. Do i require to have met peev before his sister? Or am i searching the wrong park area as there are 2 parts to the park?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Do i require to have met peev before his sister? Or am i searching the wrong park area as there are 2 parts to the park?
Iirc you do need to have met Peevish first. Aine is located in the second area of the park, not the entrance.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The last commit on Github was 3 days ago and according to the Discord there should be a public release in a few months. Do you have any information that can't be seen in those places?
I'm going by the fact there hasnt been any posts to patreon for over 3 months. What github link do you have?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
if you add a new characters, do you need to start a new game or does it work mid playthrough / load game?
edit: yes it works, you can actually use older saves.
also theres seems to be ver 0.72 on their discord. should this thread be updated as well?

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
how can i extend the building slots a bit?
I dont like the buildings that i cant upgrade them completely, often the choice is to leave one upgrade out due to lack of indoor or outdoor slots. i tried messing with the json file for buildings in game/content/db directory but didnt succeed. there is other files in gome/code/core directory but thats too advanced for my noobish messing skills. Is there any way of doing that?

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
another question is i hired a mage/healer from the employment office that knows 2 pathetic spells. but since she is free, she is refusing to learn any new spell. i cant hire a combat slave girl either for team. so how to teach free mages new spells?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... never encountered that...
how is her affection towards you?
Do you try to teach her a spell of her speciality/alignement?

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
... never encountered that...
how is her affection towards you?
Do you try to teach her a spell of her speciality/alignement?
ah she learned the spell when she got 1000/1000 disposition. it was a spell not alignment.

trying to learn this game but its hard with no manual or guide, seems very slow game or i am doing stuff wrong. Do you stock your highest level building with as much workers as you can (with respective tier) or better stick with the number of workable slots each building has? seems to me that they can be stocked way over the limit written. i have the buildings up to "house on outskirt" and my income is around 2000 per day on day 670

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes