strknit

Dec 30, 2017
Help!! Police keep taking large amounts of money every few days. Any ideas how to lessen the loose?

strknit

Dec 30, 2017
No, it was police. 24000-25000 every few days. Found out my Manager was not right tier. Bought a tier 6 manager from shop. stopped the police taking money

isle108

Nov 11, 2018
In fights my party slaves are standing still and not doing anything. Is this a bug or can only free characters fight?

Edit; Looking deeper into the in game wiki, the gladiator, mage etc classes are only available to free characters.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
each character has a "turn" based on agility... you don't push out orders but have to wait a characters turn to give that order... agi heroes can attack multiple times if the other characters are rather slow thx to that

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
Please, can someone tell me how to get the woodcutter's axe? I got one in a past playtrough but I can't find one anymore. Woodcutting is a fine, honest source of income.

Also, are there any unique girls apart from the ninja? Generics don't cut it for me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you are supposed to be able to build your own girls/packs so the basic answer is no more unique in the official release but potentially as many as you can build.
Woodcutter axe is an item from the general shop

Reactions: Teodex

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
you are supposed to be able to build your own girls/packs so the basic answer is no more unique in the official release but potentially as many as you can build.
Woodcutter axe is an item from the general shop
Thanks. I was expecting the axe to show up earlier in the shop, it took many days.

About the girls, are there any girlpacks done, like in WM?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the alpha the devs claimed that WM girls pack should be compatibel... but seeing both games the item and trait list are completly different which would make that impossible at best

Reactions: Teodex

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to use the different potions to spike the food? Aside from going into girls inventory and hoping she won't refuse using it?

Karaghul

Jun 12, 2018
I bought an apartment for 10,000, but my character still lives in the slums. How to change it?
Also buttons "work" and "action" at slaves are not interactive - when you click on them nothing happens.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Nice game, just a question. Is the scary shack the only building that comes with slave quarters?

Greetings,

Reinyn

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
I bought an apartment for 10,000, but my character still lives in the slums. How to change it?
Mc Screen -> Left Side -> Home...

Also buttons "work" and "action" at slaves are not interactive - when you click on them nothing happens.
No work place owned - nothing no asign. No work place asigned - no action to asign...

Nice game, just a question. Is the scary shack the only building that comes with slave quarters?

Greetings,

Reinyn

Main street -> Real Estate Agency -> scroll down (three types: Brothels, MC homes, Slave quarters)

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Thank you, but what i actually meant was ( can you build slave quarters in any of the brothels themselves ). And if not, does one of the other brothels earn enough to cover for both itself and the slave quarters?

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
You can't. The scary shack is there just to give an easy start for players. Xela was talking about deleting it in some future version.

Brothels from tier 1 and up make a lot of money, if you heve the right girls.

Also if you have more questions, I would recomend using discord:
There ussually is someone that will anwser your question right away.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the information. And maybe i will do that. I have never used discord before though, that's probably why i asked my questions here.

Karaghul

Jun 12, 2018
Mc Screen -> Left Side -> Home...

No work place owned - nothing no asign. No work place asigned - no action to asign...

Main street -> Real Estate Agency -> scroll down (three types: Brothels, MC homes, Slave quarters)
I have place. As i said - the buttons doesn`t work. On character (when i try to change home) - too.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know where the slavemarket.ogg music originally comes from? It's super familiar to me and yet I can't remember why and it drives me crazy.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes