kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
It was just a monetary issue, better a girl who can give you 30 per customer, taking 20 per day, than a girl who can fail the job, and u get taxed for her at the end of the week, i tried both, and honestly, it work better for me with free ones, besides, good slaves are so expensive

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For me the slaves were the better start... a normal starteing slave (Tier 0) cost between 1800 and 2000 G, she'll learn the job fast and in the long run is a better investment, also you can check her basic traits before hiring, the only free girls you can do that with are the one from the agency, but they charge extra for their Services.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So new player but how can I raise a girls joy mine is just locked at 0
talk to her about herself, her interest or give her presents... each girl has a favorite item that has an higher effect (items have 2 presentbox icons under it's normal icon)...present boxes from the general shop has the highest effects... finally haveing sex that results in Orgasm for both of you increases joy aswell.
someone know how to end the totem quest?
keep "looking around" the main street area for 3 days (finding one fragmenteach time), finally end the current day and done

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I tried talking gifts and diner but no matter what her joy was at the end of the day it would just drop the next day

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried talking gifts and diner but no matter what her joy was at the end of the day it would just drop the next day
does she have a special trait?
there are some traits that will lower joy constantly?
For example the trait "Serious" also adds the Effect "Composure" whch will lower joy if it's to high.
Also if the girl is insecure a rather sudden drop of affectionb will also create a drop in happiness
Not entirely sure about the effects, but there is also the Trait "Pessimist" which most likely will make it hard to raise joy (you can counter it by equiping a "Victory Talisman" from the Ninja shop)
Yeah I completed the totem already, but the quest stays active, not completed.
Are you sure you are not viewing the "Completed" Tag of the Questlog?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you already have the morning Event were you awaken from what could be discripted as a wet dream?
Did you already receive the boost to all sex skills?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I would expect that, since I normally received that Event the morning of the next day after I collected the last fragment

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
Well I would expect that, since I normally received that Event the morning of the next day after I collected the last fragment
Well, maybe it's a bug then, you received it just after you pressed "next day" or did you go in a specific location to trigger the event?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pressing next day in any location is fine... instead of just receiving the day summary you will get a prolonged text discribeing how you wake up feeling more knowledgeable about the ecchi stuff

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
pressing next day in any location is fine... instead of just receiving the day summary you will get a prolonged text discribeing how you wake up feeling more knowledgeable about the ecchi stuff
Is this idol "physical"? I don't have it in the inventory, maybe I sold it confusing it with loot...

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Is this idol "physical"? I don't have it in the inventory, maybe I sold it confusing it with loot...
Nop, it cant be sold probably, just a bug

If she is a free girl, her joy and disposition lowers when u dont pay her a 100% salary, leting her keep the tips, and paying a salary to a slave also increases joy and disposition, and obviously an higher salary for a free or slave girl has the same effect

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
For the love of god, add some options in the sex menu that aren't all about the man! Rubbing, fingering, cunnilingus, anything that focuses on the girl!

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any guide for this game?
At least explanation of stats or building types?
Thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes