kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
In theory... It extracts 2000 and gives 1500 but the girl doesn´t loose her lvl/tier... but her joy and disposition lowers heach time, and u can only use the item with the same girl 1 time per day, and only slaves will let u use it to extract
In theory as you said :p, but what happens if you have more than one item?

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I have a question : Why is it impossible to use an item on the fight screen although the word "Items" is present ?
Some items are not usable in battle. Otherwise, check if you had enough Vitality, since using items also costs vitality.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the Arena useing potions seems to be disabled... I suppose that is to prevent abuse.
dureing exploration, sparring or bar fights they are enabled.
some potions can't be used dureing combat, like "Aromatic Dust", "Healing Mist" or "Mana Powder".

Last edited:

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Is it possible to connect a clothing item with a specific character sprite? :unsure:

For example, if I have a picture of a girl in a dress and I would then make the dress as an item, could I link the item with the character picture, so it would change her inventory/combat sprite?

It is probably not possible but I was just thinking about it while making new clothes for a custom girl. :D

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
So, let me get this straight, if you change anything like switching console commands to True you get "Parsing Script" errors. Oh another funny thing is if you go to change it back then you go to run it, you STILL get Parsing Script errors. S0 basically you have to download it AGAIN just to play it. Is there something I'm missing here, something else I have to change?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you probably didn't care to double check your case sensitive commands...
I know it's a little annoying but the commands are "True" and "False" not "true" and "false"

Last edited:

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
you probably didn't care to double check your case sensitive commands...
I know it's a little annoying but the commands are "True" and "False" not "true" and "false"
I'll be nice and NOT reply nasty to that. I know it'a case sensitive. I've been trying to change certain items like weapon damage and skill changes. I've been trying to change many thing in the beta version but they seem to have it locked tight. No matter what I do even if I change it back it gives me that error

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
I'll be nice and NOT reply nasty to that. I know it'a case sensitive. I've been trying to change certain items like weapon damage and skill changes. I've been trying to change many thing in the beta version but they seem to have it locked tight. No matter what I do even if I change it back it gives me that error
Well I changed some weapons damage and buildings from the corresponding .json files (upgrades, buildings, items_weap) and didn't get any error so... probably the program u are using its fucking with the spaces or something like that, I recommend Notepad++ to edit this kinds of files (specially the .rpy files)
If u do that directly from the console, u will always get an error, cause of mismatch data

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First... sorry about that you get those rather DAU problems more often than not
Sometimes the .rpy files are very unforgiving for adding lines to the code... I had a smiliar problem when adding code to a file it wouldn't load anymore... not sure wether that was part of the programming I tried to imply or that the files were interacting with each other based on lines

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
I found a MOD here that adds to rather than editing. It's . It work for the most, the problems I have with it are when you regenerate your AP and going into the character stat sheet it may bring you back to the main menu and you can't go back to your main character. And when you're adding a trait to a girl, mainly adding a breast trait, you'll get error that will loop and you have to exit the game. That's all the bad I encountered there but overall it's a fantastic cheat tool.

Btw, kenshuck I did use Note ++ but still got those errors. Never got an error from editing the Alpha version tho, go fig

Reactions: yannickb19

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Some items are not usable in battle. Otherwise, check if you had enough Vitality, since using items also costs vitality.
Some ? Ok, mais I have not sill have an item able to be used during in battle...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Actually, my vitality is 200... enough, I presume, no ? So, is it possible to know wich items are able to be used during a battle ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
normal potions that only increase a stat (Potion of Serenity=Vitality, Potion of Health=HP, Potion of Mana=MP) should be available in combats outside the Arena.
Also your max Stamina is not as important as how much Stamina you still have left, if you have a sword from the witch (Crescent Moon or Claymore) you'll burn your Stamina pretty fast

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Actually, my vitality is 200... enough, I presume, no ? So, is it possible to know wich items are able to be used during a battle ?
Not sure about how to check it. Also, when I said Vitality I meant the actual Vitality, not the max one. Say you have 1/100 Vitality... You can't attack nor use items since you have only 1 Vitality to waste.
Not sure if I'm making it even harder saying this or not. Lol.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
ok just one question, and didnt see the answer after a few pages... the mega dl wants a password... so what is it?

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Anybody any beginner tips what to do at the begin of the game?
Try to get some free girls, meaning chatting with her, or going to the employment agency, fishing and arena battles are a good start too, moon sword (or something like that) its a good sword for starters u can get it in the witch store

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd rather suggest getting a prostitute slave, since you don't have to pay her and she won't run away even if she is unhappy... haveing 2 is more than enough for the start.
Buy training dummies from the workshop to upgrade your and their constitution so you all will have more AP later (is a passiv gain). and spend your free time fishing at the ocean... it'll take a while, but once you can get items you can make much more gold than in the Arena

Last edited:
Reactions: PutuPisReal
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes