Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Max constitution is raised by 2 on level up (atleast for Warrior classes)
also an easy way to train constitution is to buy the training dummy from the workshop (+2 Con a day -10 energy)
did anyone figure out if it is possible to add traits to a girl via console? and if how?
I'm going to test that. i'ts curious because with the "Assassin Princess" profile, at level 30 I had a constitution of about 24...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
@Yoli Sorry, I left for a bit. I see others have picked up the slack and given you several other options for raising your AP.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You can increase your max constitution by swimming in the ocean.
At this moment, I've tried another game, and by swimming, I have now a constitution of 33... and no more APs... (at Level 5)

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
At this moment, I've tried another game, and by swimming, I have now a constitution of 33... and no more APs... (at Level 5)
Took me 40~45+ I think to get 4 AP.
Also, is there a way to increase slave gain in the brothel? My tier 0 makes 30G while my tier 1 makes the same money...

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Ok, I've bought the 34 000 coins brothel, but, it is impossible to uprade it by addying slave quarters...
I didn't fully search the real estate in the game. Basically it's setup in this order, business, slave quarters and residential. Slave homes don't appear until you pass those high dollar business. This is one reason I missed them. Also I hope in future releases list them by location, and tier ranks. By tier ranks I mean everything bought in Flee bottom is Tier 0. Tier 1&2 is for that area beginning with a M. The richest area would require Tier 3 plus worker.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Max constitution is raised by 2 on level up (atleast for Warrior classes)
also an easy way to train constitution is to buy the training dummy from the workshop (+2 Con a day -10 energy)
did anyone figure out if it is possible to add traits to a girl via console? and if how?
try char.apply_trait("Name of the Trait") this is caps sensitive
example: char.apply_trait("Blood Connection")

U can also use dir(char) or dir(hero) for future referense on commands list

Also, it's just me, or the MC refuse to work?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
try char.apply_trait("Name of the Trait") this is caps sensitive
example: char.apply_trait("Blood Connection")

U can also use dir(char) or dir(hero) for future referense on commands list

Also, it's just me, or the MC refuse to work?
is char a placeholder for the character name you want to change or is it a command?
and if so how can I define which character gets a new trait?
but thanks that's helps already.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Took me 40~45+ I think to get 4 AP.
Also, is there a way to increase slave gain in the brothel? My tier 0 makes 30G while my tier 1 makes the same money...
182 of constitution = 5 AP (in my case lvl 42 assassin), u can increase max cons swimming in the ocean and tree cutting, and normal constitution is increased by swimming, tree cutting, and training with xeona, I THINK the stat given by objects doesnt count for AP, and the building tier its what counts for the pay at the end of the day. tier 0 = 30, 1 = 60 etc etc. Always try to have girls with +1 tier working for optim results, girls with the same tier ocassionally will get paid less, and with +2 it's just a waste xP

is char a placeholder for the character name you want to change or is it a command?
and if so how can I define which character gets a new trait?
but thanks that's helps already.
char and hero are the commands, u need to be on the girls profile (where u can see her stats) or talking with her

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
@XelaPy when u miss a scheduled fight, Xeona screws ur game xD

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 59, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 59, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Empty text tag in u"Mayo has defeated Kotarou in a one on one fight. Amazing performance!\nHuskies team has defeated Pride in an official match. Team's leader Nashwa got most of the credit!\nTeam Uesugi team has defeated Reign of New Beatrice in an official match. It was quite a show!\n{color=#ff0000}{} missed a 1v1 fight vs {}, who entrained the public by boasting of {} prowess and making funny jabs at {}'s cowardliness!{/color}\n12 unofficial dogfights took place yesterday!".

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 59, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/code/core/main_screen.rpy", line 59, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 428, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1600, in visit
self.update()
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1577, in update
tokens = self.tokenize(text)
File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\PyTFall-0.70-Official-Beta-Release-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2013, in tokenize
tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
File "textsupport.pyx", line 100, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Empty text tag in u"Mayo has defeated Kotarou in a one on one fight. Amazing performance!\nHuskies team has defeated Pride in an official match. Team's leader Nashwa got most of the credit!\nTeam Uesugi team has defeated Reign of New Beatrice in an official match. It was quite a show!\n{color=#ff0000}{} missed a 1v1 fight vs {}, who entrained the public by boasting of {} prowess and making funny jabs at {}'s cowardliness!{/color}\n12 unofficial dogfights took place yesterday!".

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
PyTFall 0.70 Official Beta Release
Sat Nov 24 07:58:48 2018

"U screw with the arena, I screw with your car, and ur momma car, and ur granny car, and if her doesn't have one, I buy one for her, and screw it 2x" -Xeona

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
and the building tier its what counts for the pay at the end of the day. tier 0 = 30, 1 = 60 etc etc.
I don't think that's how it works tho. My tier 0 slave is in the Scary Shack (tier 0) gaining 30G, while my tier 1 slave is in the Small House on Outskirts (tier 1) gaining the same ammount... And if the client is satisfied, 36G.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
I don't think that's how it works tho. My tier 0 slave is in the Scary Shack (tier 0) gaining 30G, while my tier 1 slave is in the Small House on Outskirts (tier 1) gaining the same ammount... And if the client is satisfied, 36G.
Yep sorry, tier 0 and 1 = 30, tier 2 = 60 tought the small house was tier 0 too
@XelaPy this is on porpouse or just a mistake? by logic tier 0 should give 15?

Also the Bussiness upgrades ( tap beer, statue) counts towards girls effectivines (how much she's paid) or towards clients being attended?

Last edited:

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, I am not exactly sure how it works. Your max AP might also depend on your Level / Tier.
My mage has 4 AP at Level 6 / Tier 0, with 75 constitution (100 with items). Like @kenshuck, I think that stats given by items do not count towards AP.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I am not exactly sure how it works. Your max AP might also depend on your Level / Tier.
My mage has 4 AP at Level 6 / Tier 0, with 75 constitution (100 with items). Like @kenshuck, I think that stats given by items do not count towards AP.
Yep and also, there is 2 starting traits that gives u more AP

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Most actions that give EXP, give more or less the same amount of it. Rule of the thumb is about 100 EXP per day, a significant source of EXP is the Watermelon of Knowledge item which can sometimes be bought in Cafe or otherwise acquired in the game world. There is a "stranger" item available that allows extracting EXP from a character (results in death) and transferring some of that EXP to a different character...
Possible bug, the extractor doesnt kill the girl, also u cant use the empty version on free girls? I love the animation when u kill a girl with the "one for all" pot :3 "i dont wanna go mr Stark" ♥

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, how is it possible to increase the vitality (permanently) ?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Possible bug, the extractor doesnt kill the girl, also u cant use the empty version on free girls? I love the animation when u kill a girl with the "one for all" pot :3 "i dont wanna go mr Stark" ♥
there is no hint in the tooltip that the extractor is supposed to be lethal (only the one for all Potion has that remark)
Hello, how is it possible to increase the vitality (permanently) ?
There are items that can raise a females vitality... I don't think any of the unisex or male only items can raise it though
also being athletic or manly raise vitality (atlethic +50 manly +100 apparently)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
there is no hint in the tooltip that the extractor is supposed to be lethal (only the one for all Potion has that remark)

There are items that can raise a females vitality... I don't think any of the unisex or male only items can raise it though
also being athletic or manly raise vitality (atlethic +50 manly +100 apparently)
I see, because, I'm really limited by a vitality of 100... without be able to increase it...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes