XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Are quests in the game? There's a quest log but I don't see any way to get quests.
A couple but nothing to write home about at this stage: we'll be adding quest lines after SE (Simulated Exploration business) is done.

mlcypet

Feb 16, 2018
How do you get access to the cafe and I can't seem to set slaves to strip or dance at the beginning scary shack? It's just whore job and rest.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Are quests in the game? There's a quest log but I don't see any way to get quests.
So far I found the Fishery quest given by the kid in the beach, Strange Idol quest by exploring in the Main Street and the Frog Princess quest(@XelaPy Good job there, the ending was hilarious. I don't even know if I'm mad or not haha) which you can get by keeping an eye from time to time on the Dark Forest map.

Also found recently, since I got the money not that much ago, that the Small House on Outskirts does not have Slave Quarters in it, nor you can't create them. Will I have to buy Slave Quarters buildings on Real Estate always? I like it more when slaves actually live inside the building they work :c

Also, is there any list or way to look into the files to see which items remove traits or effects? I recently acquired a slave with Vicious trait and Unstable effect and, if possible, I'd like to try and remove them.
Asking this again, since I'm kinda interested in it.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
whats the difference between a barmaid and a maid other than the maid having more primary stats?

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
whats the difference between a barmaid and a maid other than the maid having more primary stats?
Barmaid is better at bartending with a strong specialty for the task. Maid is adequate at both cleaning and bartending.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far I found the Fishery quest given by the kid in the beach, Strange Idol quest by exploring in the Main Street and the Frog Princess quest(@XelaPy Good job there, the ending was hilarious. I don't even know if I'm mad or not haha) which you can get by keeping an eye from time to time on the Dark Forest map.

Also found recently, since I got the money not that much ago, that the Small House on Outskirts does not have Slave Quarters in it, nor you can't create them. Will I have to buy Slave Quarters buildings on Real Estate always? I like it more when slaves actually live inside the building they work :c

Asking this again, since I'm kinda interested in it.
*\PyTFall\game\content\items
*\PyTFall\game\content\db (for json files, which can be accessed with any notepad)
*\PyTFall\game\events
*\PyTFall\game\script (actually contains the rpy files that can be accessed with any notepad)
apparently there is also a pprison break... didn't trigger that one yet though

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
How do you expand your building? I know how to expand capacity of a building, but I dont how to build something in the building. I bought new building, expanded it's capacity to the maximum and I want to build a stripclub in it, I have enough resources, but I still can't build anything.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you have a limit to how much you can upgrade a building... I would expect the stripclub requireing the same space as brothel rooms... so if you uped the rooms already you most likely won't be able to build anything else except a garden maybe (since that requires an outside slot)

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
you have a limit to how much you can upgrade a building... I would expect the stripclub requiring the same space as brothel rooms... so if you uped the rooms already you most likely won't be able to build anything else except a garden maybe (since that requires an outside slot)
It would be nice to know what kind of expansions come with the building. If that option is already setup then I missed it when i bought my 3500 shack to find out it's setup as a brothel with a option expand to cleaning room.

Barmaid is better at bartending with a strong specialty for the task. Maid is adequate at both cleaning and bartending.
I still need to learn a lot of things about this game. Like my slave prostitute took maid classes only to learn nothing. So did I fail because the slave didn't take cleaning course first? Are the Tier rankings like promotions to the npcs? Since I haven't been able to figure out how to raise my male character to tier one with only security, I really don't want to add to the characters skills. The brief explanation on tiers didn't help me. For example If maid/stripper is tier 0, and she raises all her maid skills to max will she become a tier one maid and tier 0 stripper. Or does she become tier 1 when all of her skills are maxed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
tiers seem to be coupled to levels... after passing level 20 any character gets a tier 1 and so on.
raising a tier will raise the cap for job skills, so it will look like a maxed out whore got reduced to half

mlcypet

Feb 16, 2018
Okay I looked around forever at both locations in cafe but still have not found the cafe store that seems to be restocked occasionally.

Also what does the cat actually do that adds flufffy companion trait to MC?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you interact with girls they will be charmed by your wingman which nets you some free love
Also the cafe is on the mainstreet botton left

Last edited:

W65

May 31, 2018
Hate to whine about something so small, but the scrollbars in this game are terrible. They're tiny and blend in with the rest of the interface. They highlight okay once you get on top of one, but the fact that they're sometimes at the top of their containers kinda trips me up.

The buildings rub me the wrong way a bit, too. They're finite in number, and you can't sell or remodel them unless I totally missed how to do it. I guess just conceptually that feels wrong these days. Couldn't you all implement procedurally generated buildings? It'd sorta end up like the generation of slaves: generate and offer a selection of buildings every few days, with different classes of buildings having different sets of stats for internal capacity and whatever, and let the player check out what's already built into them before buying. Maybe let the player pay the agent a nominal fee to watch for a particular type of building to come onto the market so they don't have to check back every few days. There's already an awful lot of wander-around-and-click-to-check-stuff gameplay in this one. I have no idea how much of a pain it'd be to do the procedural buildings thing. And, no, It's not generally how things are done in this style of game, but I think it'd fit better with the upgrade system for buildings if remodeling isn't possible.

(Assuming I didn't just miss how to do it)

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
how i can inreas ap i incres my money start in game so can some scren shot how to incres my ap to have more thne ap3

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
how i can inreas ap i incres my money start in game so can some scren shot how to incres my ap to have more thne ap3
I only know constitution improved my AP. I haven't increased anything else so far. Such as agility.
tiers seem to be coupled to levels... after passing level 20 any character gets a tier 1 and so on.
raising a tier will raise the cap for job skills, so it will look like a maxed out whore got reduced to half
Thanks for the information. It never occurred that it would be connected to levels. I should have looked more closely at the employment office to compare their tiers to levels. From the in game encyclopedia it seemed it was only connect to the skills associated with their job.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there might also be a connection to skills, but I found a 5 star whore still being tier zero, until she hit the magical 20.

azeritto

Dec 1, 2017
main feature of the wm project is ability to add your own imagepacks for girls and gif support without any coding knowledge. but here i dont see any way how to create and add imagepacks and girls so i wonder why this should be better than wm?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
main feature of the wm project is ability to add your own imagepacks for girls and gif support without any coding knowledge. but here i dont see any way how to create and add imagepacks and girls so i wonder why this should be better than wm?
Searching "pytfall pack" on google led me to this if it's what you're looking for. (First result btw)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes