Gaftnochec

May 24, 2017
Hey, loving your game but have a quick question about exp - I've recently hit tier 1 along with an exp wall. Where can I get large amounts of it? Chatting up girls is a good source until it gets old - the exp also isn't enough past tier 1. The arena is better, especially after you can enter twice per day, but it still isn't enough to get thousands of exp in any reasonable amount of time (unless I'm supposed to be fighting guys 20 levels above me). The dungeon doesn't reset or change, and there is one battle available there (I love the idea of having a dungeon crawler minigame btw). The dark forest is pretty random, getting two battles out of 4 entries is pretty good and the battles don't really give all that much exp as far as I can tell. The 2-3 battle bandit encounter is the best exp there, but it's really difficult unless you're tier 1+ with a good weapon - and again, getting this encounter is up to rnjesus. Top dog for me is the ruins since you can move about and fight as much as you like, but just purposelessly grinding like that gets old pretty quick. Am I missing something? Are there exp boosting items I've disregarded? I'm really enjoying my first playthrough and the exp acquisition is the only issue for me. Keep up the good work!

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Hey, loving your game but have a quick question about exp - I've recently hit tier 1 along with an exp wall. Where can I get large amounts of it? Chatting up girls is a good source until it gets old - the exp also isn't enough past tier 1. The arena is better, especially after you can enter twice per day, but it still isn't enough to get thousands of exp in any reasonable amount of time (unless I'm supposed to be fighting guys 20 levels above me). The dungeon doesn't reset or change, and there is one battle available there (I love the idea of having a dungeon crawler minigame btw). The dark forest is pretty random, getting two battles out of 4 entries is pretty good and the battles don't really give all that much exp as far as I can tell. The 2-3 battle bandit encounter is the best exp there, but it's really difficult unless you're tier 1+ with a good weapon - and again, getting this encounter is up to rnjesus. Top dog for me is the ruins since you can move about and fight as much as you like, but just purposelessly grinding like that gets old pretty quick. Am I missing something? Are there exp boosting items I've disregarded? I'm really enjoying my first playthrough and the exp acquisition is the only issue for me. Keep up the good work!
Most actions that give EXP, give more or less the same amount of it. Rule of the thumb is about 100 EXP per day, a significant source of EXP is the Watermelon of Knowledge item which can sometimes be bought in Cafe or otherwise acquired in the game world. There is a "stranger" item available that allows extracting EXP from a character (results in death) and transferring some of that EXP to a different character...

Reactions: Gaftnochec

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I think something similar applies here, and if I understand your post correctly it seems as though you removed features from your game to limit all players for the sake of a few who didn't understand what they were doing. I get that you're trying to enhance the game design by streamlining things, but I feel like a better solution to the problem of players not understanding the mechanics would be better in-game documentation.
Yeap, this is more or less correct. It's not the usual strategy, but we gave ground in this case, a lot of players who got good at the game were in favor of limiting jobs to classes. I generally like giving more options even if some of those are bad.

I'm hoping that the Slave Training features, when implemented, will allow you to train free hired girls or girls off the street and make them into slaves. You can set slaves free, why not the other way around? ;)
The other way around would have raised too many questions, especially before politics. We'll allow both in the future when it fits game-world in a better way.

Gaftnochec

May 24, 2017
That last bit was what I was looking for, saw that item in the witch's store and didn't really understand it all that well. Thanks for the quick response and great game dev

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Hi,anyone know how to remove the food poisoning effect ? :confused:
It'll pass in about a week, maybe less if char is resting. There are also items that can remove it instantly ("Elixir of Ultimate Regeneration", "Ultimate Healing Potion") but those are not easy to come by.

Reactions: MrZang

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
It'll pass in about a week, maybe less if char is resting. There are also items that can remove it instantly ("Elixir of Ultimate Regeneration", "Ultimate Healing Potion") but those are not easy to come by.
Ok,thanks(y)

James1432

Apr 4, 2018
Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
SKILLS_MAX = Get a list of the skills and the max exp needed or max all skills from hero.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.Strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.

i cant find any thing, there are two files one is debug.rpy and debug.rpyc, i got to open debug.rpy but couldn't find any code you post it. and the debug.rpyc cant open.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
i cant find any thing, there are two files one is debug.rpy and debug.rpyc, i got to open debug.rpy but couldn't find any code you post it. and the debug.rpyc cant open.
First you have to turn console on.
Go to the pytfall folder
find \renpy\common\00console.rpy and open it with notepad++ or something similar
search for
config.console = False
replace it with
config.console = True
save
close

Run Pytfall
now you can open the console with shift + o
use those codes to make changes
you can exit by typing 'exit' then return

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
What I did was expand the spooky shack until it housed four girls and had room for them all to work, and then boned each of them in turn until their skills improved to the point where it stopped telling me that they could use some training. Then I left them to it and did some signed up for some training for my character and spammed the slave market work all day option until I got my combat stats up. By the time I'd done that, my girls had maxed their sex stats out and were getting full price or even bonus payments.

Thought about it, but while I see sex skills training course, I don't see any professional ones. Mind the girl in question isa dark elf yandere - she's been a tough nut to crack. Now that she has, I might start getting somewhere
I did the same thing. When I had sex with any of my girls, game showed me a message that said something about that the girl had perfect technigue, made MC cum a lot and all that other stuff. But when I send that girl to brothel, she failed to satisfy a customer. I don't know why. I also have a stripper with all stars in strip and dancing skills full and I let her perform striptease for MC through sex options. It said something about how her striptease was perfect and her body was "unbearably hot and sexy" and how MC enjoyed it a lot. But when I let her perform for customers, game told me that they didn't enjoyed her permormance and she tripped several times and the customers were unimpressed with her look. So I keep sending my girls on beauty courses, but it is still without change, the customers are unimpressed with their looks.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Just my opinions, of course. I like the game overall and look forward to seeing what else you have in store. I'm hoping that the Slave Training features, when implemented, will allow you to train free hired girls or girls off the street and make them into slaves. You can set slaves free, why not the other way around? ;)
My opinions about the girls and game.

Slaves can have any job, since their slaves. However their values would effect these things.
1. Learning rates
2. Happiness values
3. Obedience gains

Free girls will only become slave like under certain conditions.
1. You offered them a huge sum of money.
2. Being indebted to you.
3. The girl having a submissive trait and you having a dominant trait.

I'll end this post by wondering Who desires becoming a slave. If the devs setup a system for making a free person into a slave, what going to stop them from not doing it to your character.

Back to game to figure out the tier system and things that raise stats.

Edit. i spent too much time working on this post. It original quote is from the last post on page 6.

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
If the devs setup a system for making a free person into a slave, what going to stop them from not doing it to your character.
Actually, I think the purpose of the game is to play as the slaver... Playing as a slave would be not the aim of the devs. Might be wrong, should wait for devs to say something (personally, I'd avoid that option. Basically because I love to play as the slaver, not the slave).

Also, are there any poisoned daggers or poison magic? I got the poison buff thingie as a trait since it sounded cool to get for an assassin (role and utility-wise), but I've seen nothing poison related for the MC.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Actually, I think the purpose of the game is to play as the slaver... Playing as a slave would be not the aim of the devs. Might be wrong, should wait for devs to say something (personally, I'd avoid that option. Basically because I love to play as the slaver, not the slave).

Also, are there any poisoned daggers or poison magic? I got the poison buff thingie as a trait since it sounded cool to get for an assassin (role and utility-wise), but I've seen nothing poison related for the MC.
I found an elven bow in the ruins - forest. VERY VERY strong but it only attacks one enemy at a time. It has poison attack and elemental attack.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why not renpy? Not being able to scroll back for past messages is screwing with me. Edit: Wait it is renpy? Then how come I can't scroll up to review past messages?

Last edited:

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
It's desirable to allow as many options as possible, the idea is to create kind of an open-world sandbox, but playing as a slave is not planned atm. "Politics" are planned though, the player will be able to sink money over time to change some of the game-world laws such as slavery being allowed, slaves not being able to partake in combat, business practices, taxes and etc.

Why not renpy? Not being able to scroll back for past messages is screwing with me. Edit: Wait it is renpy? Then how come I can't scroll up to review past messages?
Rollback is disabled; it proved too time-consuming to maintain in a game with a lot of options and actions. It may be enabled for the final version but not while we're still actively developing stuff.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

there is a poison spell and a deadly poison spell in the ninja shop.
Magic Knights / Spellblades with vampiristic background start with poison spell aswell, so it's ateast a darkness spell (meaning check Angelika's shop at the magic tower)
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an earth magic poison spell aswell.

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
there is a poison spell and a deadly poison spell in the ninja shop.
Magic Knights / Spellblades with vampiristic background start with poison spell aswell, so it's ateast a darkness spell (meaning check Angelika's shop at the magic tower)
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an earth magic poison spell aswell.
Yeah, thanks! I did actually see a couple hours ago, when playing, 2 poison related scrolls: Poison and Deadly Poison. Sadly no weapon yet.

Also, is there any list or way to look into the files to see which items remove traits or effects? I recently acquired a slave with Vicious trait and Unstable effect and, if possible, I'd like to try and remove them.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Attention everyone!
Just to clarify: if you cheat gold to buy the best builging and then put there your lvl 1 workers, it won't end well. The better the building, the better workers are expected by your customers.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Are quests in the game? There's a quest log but I don't see any way to get quests.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes