icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Just found

hero.exp = number

for instant leveling.
Input numbers below 100KK otherwise it may crash the game.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Stupid question : How to play a female character ? I had selected a character of feminine appearance, however, this one was probably a feminine male ! (the blond one with a big yellow cape on)

Last edited:

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Stupid question : How to play a female character ? I had selected a character of feminine appearance, however, this one was probably a feminine male ! (the blond one with a big yellow cape on)
There's no "female protagonist" tag in the first place.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I believe the version from a few years ago only had one female. I don't believe it ever had a hermaphrodite/ futanari type character. As for this version, I haven't found any other gender but male.

XenoCrix

Oct 4, 2018
I think it's just bad luck because if you talk to her again after 4 days she tell you she's still looking for it in her books then if you visit her every day after that you've a chance to get the next step for the quest (10k gold and an eye of goblin champion) don't know if the next steps is random about the ingredients but if i remember right everyday you've a chance to get that next step if you talk to the witch 'about the frog" in worst case just save before going to talk to her and reload if you can't talk to her about the frog curse !
Afterwards you can talk to Xeona in the arena about the eye

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Clicking on the picture will bring up her skills and stuff. Clicking underneath that picture will bring up a yes/no option to hire. I used both clicks on everything to see if anything would happen.

Personally, if I don't go with a Assassin with a royal background, I hire my two prostitutes, set the building to auto clean.
There's no such option for me... Am I missing something? I can click "Next Girl" or "Previous Girl" below her image but nothing else is clickable. The only other thing below her image is her current level and experience.

Which version of the game are you using? Is there a newer version that makes this work? Or do you need to own a specific property before you can hire girls from the agency?

EDIT: Oh, god, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize you meant the *thumbnail* picture in the main list of hireable girls. Basically, you have to click on the "Tier X" text below the thumbnails. There's no way to hire girls from the employment agency when viewing their specific profile and stat information, you can only do it from the main screen showing all of the girls thumbnail images. That's not super intuitive. Thanks for your explanation though, I might never have found that otherwise. I just assumed it was an unimplemented feature.

You should really be able to hire them directly from their profile/stat page, in my opinion. Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Somebody knows how to gain some money at the early beginning of the game ? (day 8)
For the moment, my slave is unable to gain money, and I'm not strong enough to win at the arena...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Fishing will be your main source of income early.
Ok.... and where and how to fish ? (no place to fish, and no fishing pole to buy...)
However, I've bought a good bait... But without pole and fishing place...

Last edited:

HereForWhy

Mar 9, 2017
I haven't tried fishing, but the witch's shop sells the crescent moon sword which is stupidly overpowered, and makes dogfights a cakewalk for 1200 gold. Every background starts with that much. If it's not there, just check back when the gazette says the shop's been restocked or has new merch.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I haven't tried fishing, but the witch's shop sells the crescent moon sword which is stupidly overpowered, and makes dogfights a cakewalk for 1200 gold. Every background starts with that much. If it's not there, just check back when the gazette says the shop's been restocked or has new merch.
Thanks, but since I play a mage... Maybe, i'm going to restart the game :eek:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I tried a whole bunch of different things tonight to convert a free girl into a slave and I don't think it's possible yet. I also tried buying the slave collar and manacles and forcing her to wear them, and she'll wear the manacles but she refuses to wear the slave collar. I then thought maybe there was a spell or an item in the shops that would allow you to force a girl into slavery but I don't think there is such a thing.

Similarly I don't think it's possible to change a girl's job class, if she's a Healer for example there doesn't seem to be any way to get her to work as a Stripper or in the Brothel. The closest you can get to this is making a girl do a "similar" job, for example I believe you can get a Stripper to work as a Whore but you can't make a Maid or Manager do anything like that.

Hopefully these things are changed or added in the future. Putting this game on the backburner for now, it's definitely got a lot of promise but it feels like many systems are still unfinished or not fully implemented. I'll watch for future updates and hope for the best.

HereForWhy

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks, but since I play a mage... Maybe, i'm going to restart the game :eek:
Classes only seem to affect some stat caps as far as I can tell. You should be able to equip it anyways. The crescent sword isn't strong because of it's stats, but it seems to do 3 kinds of damage. all of which at regular calculation. So instead of doing 30 damage in an attack. It does 30 physical, 30 of one magic type, and 30 of another magic type. It's by far the most powerful item I've found yet.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Classes only seem to affect some stat caps as far as I can tell. You should be able to equip it anyways. The crescent sword isn't strong because of it's stats, but it seems to do 3 kinds of damage. all of which at regular calculation. So instead of doing 30 damage in an attack. It does 30 physical, 30 of one magic type, and 30 of another magic type. It's by far the most powerful item I've found yet.
Many thanks I'll try to find and buy it.
Ok, it's done, and it's work ! Super

Last edited:

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Game has potential, but NEEDS a lot of UI rework to be more straightforward (or at the very least a proper ui tutorial), and is lacking a ton of basic features that make this style of game work, at least in regards to girls and their capabilities. Being unable to set a character to do a job because they aren't the proper 'class' doesn't work so well.

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Well, I tried a whole bunch of different things tonight to convert a free girl into a slave and I don't think it's possible yet. I also tried buying the slave collar and manacles and forcing her to wear them, and she'll wear the manacles but she refuses to wear the slave collar. I then thought maybe there was a spell or an item in the shops that would allow you to force a girl into slavery but I don't think there is such a thing.

Similarly I don't think it's possible to change a girl's job class, if she's a Healer for example there doesn't seem to be any way to get her to work as a Stripper or in the Brothel. The closest you can get to this is making a girl do a "similar" job, for example I believe you can get a Stripper to work as a Whore but you can't make a Maid or Manager do anything like that.

Hopefully these things are changed or added in the future. Putting this game on the backburner for now, it's definitely got a lot of promise but it feels like many systems are still unfinished or not fully implemented. I'll watch for future updates and hope for the best.
You only need to add few lines in code to add additional things. Console didn't really work for me, so i took editor that works with that kind of spacing python uses (for some reason notepad++ caused problems with random tab characters) and changed few values in proposition:hire and made it so that when they would refuse, they accept, i get bunch of gold and the character automatically becomes slave. I believe it wouldn't be too hard to add additional proposal of changing someone into slave. (For example adding a line after the end of sparring or something).

Last edited:

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Game has potential, but NEEDS a lot of UI rework to be more straightforward (or at the very least a proper ui tutorial), and is lacking a ton of basic features that make this style of game work, at least in regards to girls and their capabilities. Being unable to set a character to do a job because they aren't the proper 'class' doesn't work so well.
It's not easy to figure out how to add all the info and controls to the GUI. We're continually looking for ways to simplify; this is the result of second substantial overhaul and a number of smaller ones :)

In Alpha, it was allowed for any class to do any job, but then players complained that after having a couple of dozens of workers who are unhappy and unproductive doing something outside of their class, it becomes very annoying to manage them. Characters outside of their own class will still be pulled to do other jobs if allowed by Controls and are not doing anything productive otherwise. I don't think limiting classes to do only their specific jobs was a particularly bad call.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
In Alpha, it was allowed for any class to do any job, but then players complained that after having a couple of dozens of workers who are unhappy and unproductive doing something outside of their class, it becomes very annoying to manage them. Characters outside of their own class will still be pulled to do other jobs if allowed by Controls and are not doing anything productive otherwise. I don't think limiting classes to do only their specific jobs was a particularly bad call.
I'm not sure how it was set up in previous versions, but I feel like a better alternative would be to allow any character to do any job regardless of their favored class, but with handicaps on their performance. Obviously a maid wouldn't be good at stripping or whoring straight out of the gate and customers wouldn't really be thrilled at their abilities. But you already have a fairly thorough training system with the classes you can send your girls to, and using that system to train a girl could be an expensive solution for someone who wants to change one of their maids to a dancer, for example.

I guess I just don't personally see a reason why to disallow this. If players chose to make poor decisions with their girls in the past, I kinda feel like that's their own fault for not paying attention to what each girl excels at. Using a somewhat lame gamer analogy: if I were playing Starcraft and I decided to send all of my worker units to attack, the fact that they're all going to die isn't a result of poor game design. It was poor strategy on my part.

I think something similar applies here, and if I understand your post correctly it seems as though you removed features from your game to limit all players for the sake of a few who didn't understand what they were doing. I get that you're trying to enhance the game design by streamlining things, but I feel like a better solution to the problem of players not understanding the mechanics would be better in-game documentation.

You already have a feature in-game where you can insert game instructions and documentation (PyTFallopedia), so if you provide players with better descriptions for game mechanics then there's no real reason to limit game features. In fact, you can go quite a bit more in-depth with game systems and really make things more nuanced and complex so long as you provide clear instructions on how those systems work.

Just my opinions, of course. I like the game overall and look forward to seeing what else you have in store. I'm hoping that the Slave Training features, when implemented, will allow you to train free hired girls or girls off the street and make them into slaves. You can set slaves free, why not the other way around? ;)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes