jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Looking at Kimberly in the fourth picture, I'd say that this should have the Monster Girl tag.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It should just for the elves. Even elves tend to get classed as monster girl, as the tag is for anything non-human.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i have a question. I want to expand my scary shack by building warrior quarters. I needed some materials for this - and i bought them in town - but still i can't build it ("Build" buttion is grey and inactive). Am i doing something wrong? Should i transfer materials somewhere from my main character inventory?
You also have a limit to certain expansions... the scary shack only have 2 free slots... can either be used on cleaner closet, warrior quarters or a slave quarter and a working room

HereForWhy

Mar 9, 2017
First adult game i've wanted to re-watch the intro cutscene. That shit was epic. Though, 10 years later and i still dont understand how to change where a girl sleeps.
The slave housing is at the bottom of the real estate agency's menu. You have to buy a seperate building to house them, apparently

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I see there are group sex pictures but how on earth do you trigger them in game?

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The slave housing is at the bottom of the real estate agency's menu. You have to buy a seperate building to house them, apparently
Not at all you just have to go to character (main page) on the right and once here you click your slave and you get access to her description then here upper left you've "logement" (she sleep in the streets as default setting) under you've where she work and what she do at that place ! you just have to click there to change where you want her to sleep / work and action she do at work place ! that all ! :)

If you can't put her in the shack for the place to sleep you probably need to go to building on the main page and expand the slave housing (quarter if i writte it right ? )

The separate Housing is in fact the player house (your start with an apartment in the slums)

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, I like this kind of games.
This one seems a little complicated to play without helfull advices. Does any tutorial exists ?
I've a first slave, but I'm unable to know what to do with her... and how to do to take her in my brothel and work...

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knows what to type when it comes to the player's stats, Constitution, Charisma, and Intelligence for the console command menu. I'd like to max out my stats. Any help would be appreciated.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I like this kind of games.
This one seems a little complicated to play without helfull advices. Does any tutorial exists ?
I've a first slave, but I'm unable to know what to do with her... and how to do to take her in my brothel and work...
Not at all you just have to go to character (main page) on the right and once here you click your slave and you get access to her description then here upper left you've "logement" (she sleep in the streets as default setting) under you've where she work and what she do at that place ! you just have to click there to change where you want her to sleep / work and action she do at work place ! that all ! :)

If you can't put her in the shack for the place to sleep you probably need to go to building on the main page and expand the slave housing (quarter if i writte it right ? )
Can't even read 2 post before you ? everything is here about what you asked ........

And here few more Tips for you :
when you've your slave description up click her portrait in the center of the page ! that will open an encounter with her and you can speak to her and do some intimacy action with her !
You need her to get a lot of "disposition" so for start do => "Intimacy" = > "Hug" 1 or 2 time then "grab" "B... and B.." then kiss her ! doing that her disposition will go high and you can make your slave work as a Prostitute without problem (she'll even get "joy" bonus when customer praise her)

That all for now feel free to ask anything else if you get some problems with the game !

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knows what to type when it comes to the player's stats, Constitution, Charisma, and Intelligence for the console command menu. I'd like to max out my stats. Any help would be appreciated.
It's probably something like :
for example : hero.constitution = x or maybe : hero.Constitution = x

if not check what JorgeFFC said in his post (the last part but put everything as a reminder)

Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
SKILLS_MAX = Get a list of the skills and the max exp needed or max all skills from hero.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.Strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can't even read 2 post before you ? everything is here about what you asked ........
Many thanks, It seems to work ! But, a tutorial coul be useful.
Wohhh now I am able to continue ! But it seems promising

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how far the "Frog Princess" Quest was included?
I managed to pay the forest witch into researching that curse, but even after 200 days she still says she is studying her papers...

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how far the "Frog Princess" Quest was included?
I managed to pay the forest witch into researching that curse, but even after 200 days she still says she is studying her papers...
I think it's just bad luck because if you talk to her again after 4 days she tell you she's still looking for it in her books then if you visit her every day after that you've a chance to get the next step for the quest (10k gold and an eye of goblin champion) don't know if the next steps is random about the ingredients but if i remember right everyday you've a chance to get that next step if you talk to the witch 'about the frog" in worst case just save before going to talk to her and reload if you can't talk to her about the frog curse !

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
There exists command dir() that shows all avaible variables, and it can also be used to dig into stuctures by sing structore as argument, like dir(hero). All stats are stored in hero.stats, some are also accessible directly at hero. There are also some limits that I don't care enough about to figure how to get around, so you can set most stats to absurdly high values and thay will still be reduced to 'normal' levels.

For example (writing from memory), hero.stats.stats['constitution'] will change current value, up to maximum, while hero.stats.max['constitution'] will change max value, within some limit.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes