Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
as far as I am aware of the original creators on pinkpetal abondened the project years ago and left it for dead... but the map overview in this one is clearly different to the halfjob they did back than... so my best gues is a new team with hopefully enough motivation to pull this one through took over and used some dark magic for revival

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye

xortor

May 3, 2018
If anyone has trouble loading this game, just go into the 'game' folder and delete the 'presplash'.

Reactions: busron

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So i lost my shit when the evil slavers were the cast from Gintama. Then the Unreal tournament music kicked in. :eek:
Same. Facing Worlds was the greatest UT map. That music had a distinctly Aphex Twin - Drukqs feel to it so I often blasted that album while trying to stealth Translocator kill my friend from behind the tower while in low grav mode. Good times.

as far as I am aware of the original creators on pinkpetal abondened the project years ago and left it for dead... but the map overview in this one is clearly different to the halfjob they did back than... so my best gues is a new team with hopefully enough motivation to pull this one through took over and used some dark magic for revival
Are these guys using their own art? or just random hentai images they found online?
A disclaimer from XelaPy's Patreon sort of addresses both topics: "Developed just by Dark and I (without an Artist), it features no awesome/unique art except for parts of the GUI design. Alpha version of the game is also very, very old. We have finished Beta version of the game and are now in testing phase, we will release a playable version in a week or two. Gameplay will still remain in turnbased "sandbox" mode with the idea to allow player making his/her own decisions. "

DarkTl's Patreon has a similar disclaimer about how all art is borrowed as they don't have an artist. Most likely this was an intentional choice, since players often like being able to insert their own custom girl packs with these games.

Regarding the "very, very old" alpha version Xela mentions, who knows why development was halted on this back then. Bear in mind though that this is the same team that worked on Girls in the Big City and is currently working on Ciri Trainer, not including TheWorst. That sets a good precedent in my opinion, as I really enjoyed GiBC and those updates were released regularly until the game's eventual completion. Sadly this does mean that they're working on two games at once which only serves to slow down development time overall, but I'm pretty okay with it if this is the kind of quality to expect.

I like the game so far, still learning how everything works but that's half the fun sometimes in my opinion. Thanks for posting, OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Krew

May 5, 2017
Does the Chastity effect from the amulet not function? My slaves are still losing their virginity even with it worn and active.

Purswader

Jul 19, 2018
First adult game i've wanted to re-watch the intro cutscene. That shit was epic. Though, 10 years later and i still dont understand how to change where a girl sleeps.
From the Main Screen u click Character, then the portrait of the girl and on the left hand just under her class u can set her home.

Last edited:
Reactions: notamasochist

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Any way to make decent money? I'm still kinda hurr durring around.

EDIT: Also random Kamidori music.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
First adult game i've wanted to re-watch the intro cutscene. That shit was epic. Though, 10 years later and i still dont understand how to change where a girl sleeps.
When u are looking at char list and opens the menu, on the left side above her stats, there's a line writen: "Sleep on: Streets". Click on it and u can pick any building u bought from government(from slave rooms able to fit based in the building level to the palace if u bought that). But they have a quota or limit of girls able to sleep there based in that. If it's someone u hired outside of a slave, it'll be a line there like: "Sleep on: Apartments" ; non-changeable... only if u use the console command and turn her into a slave(yeah, it's possible... can look at the cheat list i shared earlier).

Reactions: notamasochist
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes