XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way to change the race of the Main Character?
Not yet (if ever). You're stuck with what you pick at the start.

Hate to whine about something so small, but the scrollbars in this game are terrible. They're tiny and blend in with the rest of the interface. They highlight okay once you get on top of one, but the fact that they're sometimes at the top of their containers kinda trips me up.

The buildings rub me the wrong way a bit, too. They're finite in number, and you can't sell or remodel them unless I totally missed how to do it. I guess just conceptually that feels wrong these days. Couldn't you all implement procedurally generated buildings?
Last "default" that remains from the engine. We'll update the scrollbars on the next GUI overhaul.

Procedurally generated buildings will be added after SE as part of "adding the content" phase.

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Not yet (if ever). You're stuck with what you pick at the start.
Aw, that is a shame. I thought I could be something else than a boring human. ^^

But the racial traits can be used for custom girls, right? Oh and does the game support custom races? Could I just add a new entry in the json file?

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Aw, that is a shame. I thought I could be something else than a boring human. ^^

But the racial traits can be used for custom girls, right? Oh and does the game support custom races? Could I just add a new entry in the json file?
Sure, MC can inherit very unique traits from Mother's side (rarely human), you get to pick that when starting the game.

There are two fields in the JSON, iirc full_race can be anything and is basically meaningless. Race field is a trait with specific bonuses.

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
There are two fields in the JSON, iirc full_race can be anything and is basically meaningless. Race field is a trait with specific bonuses.
Oh sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant the 'traits_races.json'. I was wondering if I could add a new race, like Orc or something, with different modifiers.

Syry

Nov 2, 2018
Vitality is capped at 200 ? i try by all means obtain more ( Minor Ring of physique , boots , etc) but i fail
PD: Music so fuking brutal xd

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
It would be nice an explanation about working capacity - clients - and Ap of the girls. Working capacity means amount of girls that can work there? or amount of clients being attended? More girl AP = more clients attended or less girls needed to work in the same building? Also Tiers are related to skills or stats? (apart from the gold law of lvls)
Also the roadmap on pinkpetal, is the current? (v0.7 - 0.8 - Improving GUI (logic), adding story and endings. Adding difficulties (if needed). More quests. )

Last edited:

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Can you see haw many stars mc have in the new skill he train (like fishingor swimming) when you see the skill menu?
I can only see the trait skill (Security)

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Can you see haw many stars mc have in the new skill he train (like fishingor swimming) when you see the skill menu?
I can only see the trait skill (Security)
Yes, but u need to train a couple of times to gain the first HALF star

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I have a problem, I'm now Lvl40 and since this level, the won points are about 50% less when I fight in the Arena...
Another question : I've bought a new brothel, but my slaves cannot take their home in the new brothel, why ?
Suggestion : To accelerate the game, why you don't allow 4 AP points a day ?
Remark : Arena Exp points are exactly the same if you win against a fighter with a level of 3, 10 or even 40...

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
How, Why ? I've still 3 AP at level 40... and it was the same with two different kind of heroes (warrior and Wizard)
More constitution = More AP
I'm like level 10 and I have 4 AP since my constitution is capped. Now that we're at it, any clue on how to get more max cons? I only know about the rings, and training does give cons, not max cons.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
More constitution = More AP
I'm like level 10 and I have 4 AP since my constitution is capped. Now that we're at it, any clue on how to get more max cons? I only know about the rings, and training does give cons, not max cons.
Ok, I'll try with a hero with a higher constitution. Thanks for the advice. To increase constitution, if I remember, train at the arena

Last edited:

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Change log, PLEASE!

I'm not even going download this game unless there are fixes. Like in .56 when fishing all you did was STARE at the water, no fishing just STARING. Leveling up takes FOREVER, they had no explanation for the "Tier" system on how it works and how it correlates with the main character. It has great potential but it still has a long way to go

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Another question : I've bought a new brothel, but my slaves cannot take their home in the new brothel, why ?
You need slave quarters like the starter one had.

I restarted so many time I don't remember how many slots that 3500 building has. But it's only setup for cleaning and a brothel. I didn't upgraded the slave quarters in the starter building. So I could only use two slaves in the that 3500 building.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You need slave quarters like the starter one had.

I restarted so many time I don't remember how many slots that 3500 building has. But it's only setup for cleaning and a brothel. I didn't upgraded the slave quarters in the starter building. So I could only use two slaves in the that 3500 building.
Ok, I've bought the 34 000 coins brothel, but, it is impossible to uprade it by addying slave quarters...

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterRabbit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Max constitution is raised by 2 on level up (atleast for Warrior classes)
also an easy way to train constitution is to buy the training dummy from the workshop (+2 Con a day -10 energy)
did anyone figure out if it is possible to add traits to a girl via console? and if how?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes