kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
there is no hint in the tooltip that the extractor is supposed to be lethal (only the one for all Potion has that remark)

There are items that can raise a females vitality... I don't think any of the unisex or male only items can raise it though
also being athletic or manly raise vitality (atlethic +50 manly +100 apparently)
And thats why I quoted the dev comment about that item and said "possibly"... just to be certain :)

Anyone else finds extremly odd that fishing gives more items like potions, misc, clothes, than fishes? what kind of ocean is that? D:

And looking trough the items list I found this :
"id": "Flashing Extract",
"desc": "A bottle of glowing, sparkling fluid. Increases the number of action points by 1. Can be used only once.",

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see, because, I'm really limited by a vitality of 100... without be able to increase it...
Seems I was wrong... the ring of minor phisique and the upgraded version increase max vitality... minor one for 20... the upgraded one is even +50 (Ninja shop or exploration) both are unisex
running boots are also unisex and raise vitality by 15
Book of Health +25 (General shop)
also crystal ring +20 (but that one is female only)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
char and hero are the commands, u need to be on the girls profile (where u can see her stats) or talking with her
So I tried it that way... but the command line only responds with "None" and the trait list is the same as before

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Seems I was wrong... the ring of minor phisique and the upgraded version increase max vitality... minor one for 20... the upgraded one is even +50 (Ninja shop or exploration) both are unisex
Thanks, I am going to search them.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
So I tried it that way... but the command line only responds with "None" and the trait list is the same as before
U are in the girls profile right? And yes, it always says none, same when giving u items, its strange cause it worked for me. Did u tried a trait or an effect?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes I could start interacting with her or call up the equipment
I tried to remove the trait Athletic and put in the trait Manly.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Yes I could start interacting with her or call up the equipment
I tried to remove the trait Athletic and put in the trait Manly.
Its seems the remove body options doesn't work, meaby another command? but thats the correct command
char.apply_trait("Virgin")
Captura de pantalla (84).png Captura de pantalla (86).png

Is there a list of all the skills (security, swimming etc.), that can be used for custom girls?
Try: traits_skills.json in game/content/db/traits

ImoutouNia

Jan 7, 2018
I see, because, I'm really limited by a vitality of 100... without be able to increase it...
I not impossible but only +25 perm , buy book in general store Max Vitality +25 learn this book 7 days and book vanish you get +25 Vitality perm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sex is more or less an accumulation of pics from the net... the text is repetetive and not really original... but this game is more about management than actual H.
So I would say it's nice to play as that... but don't expect VN like sex scenes

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Book of Health +25 (General shop)
Thank you, I have now the Minor ring, and I'll search the other items

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Why, after one year, exp points gained in the Arena are twice less important than before... ?

Last edited:

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
I was wondering, is there some kind of script template for custom girls?
I saw that some girl packs contain new items and I would like to know how that works. ^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
raise their level and skill... basic math seems to be +1 tier every 20 Levels.
A girl can start with a higher tier than that math but only after the appropirate amount of leveling it will raise again. (i.e. Tier 1 with level 17, Tier 2 with level 40)

Last edited:

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
raise their level and skill... basic math seems to be +1 tier every 20 Levels.
A girl can start with a higher tier than that math but only after the appropirate amount of leveling it will raise again. (i.e. Tier 1 with level 17, Tier 2 with level 40)
TY so can raise girls and MC to max buying/hiring other girls and transpasing their exp with "that" item :devilish::devilish::devilish:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
TY so can raise girls and MC to max buying/hiring other girls and transpasing their exp with "that" item :devilish::devilish::devilish:
In theory... It extracts 2000 and gives 1500 but the girl doesn´t loose her lvl/tier... but her joy and disposition lowers heach time, and u can only use the item with the same girl 1 time per day, and only slaves will let u use it to extract

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Should remain about the same.
Why ? Is it not difficult enough to increase his level for the Arena ?
I have a question : Why is it impossible to use an item on the fight screen although the word "Items" is present ?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes