Reij

Jun 22, 2018
In the character creation menu there seems to be two icons that I can't click on, one is a scale and the other is a crown on a pillow. Are these origins that we can obtain somehow and if so how?
I think those are for background/origins that aren't implemented yet. Not 100% sure and I can't find where I thought it was discussed before.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
This is one of those games where they made a few base characters and then made it really, really easy for people to make their own girl/girl packs. (A gallery tagger is included in the game download, makes it easy to make new girls or add more pics to existing girls.) The Girl Packs linked for download just a couple pages back includes the Bleach pack. I think that's the same one you could download off the game's and, if so, that includes 10 Bleach girls.
Followed that link and did a bit of browsing, now my head is spinning. Manually installing mods is a bit above my expertise(Actually incredibly above it.) Unless someone breaks down the process piece by piece, or it is simply to drop X folder into Y directory, you might as well be trying to make a toddler do trigonometry.

That said I'm not above wrestling with it, the trial and error method worked for me once before when faced with a similar problem. I guess the only thing that's stopping me is A) How close is the game to being finish? I've learned over the years that a ver 0.72 doesn't mean 72% complete. And B) Will future updates clash with any packs I do manage to get working?

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
I'd like to ask some help if possible. I downloaded the game and tried to follow the steps to activate the cheats but its not working for some reason. Opened the game -> code -> devkit -> debug.rpy with notepad, then changet the line : "config.developer = False" to True and pressing the shift +0/o key(s) will bring up the console but every time i try to activate a code the following error occurs:

Can someone explain me what is this utf8 thing? or what did i missed / done wrong ?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does this game have h-scenes ? If so is it text based or there are some CG ? Cuz there's no lewd preview in the OP :/

EDIT : Ok nvrmd I guess it's non-original pics

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
How are you supposed to get people to follow you, like slaves you own for instance?
The 'add to party' thing in your girl's character page (up there, unchecked if not in party)

anyone have a fix for the random crashes to this game, IE storage, random interactions. cant progess more than a few days before finding a random error that force closes game
For the storage bug, it's \game\code\core\businesses&buildings\locations_core.rpy
that's missing:
"self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id" (no quote, but 12 spaces needed 'cuz python) on a new line, after:
"self.inventory = Inventory(15)" which should be line 130
Be warned, that won't fix your saves and you'll need to start a new game.

Reactions: Cmann and Leiyena

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
@xgeza

utf8 is a variable byte unicode encoding popular in the west but not Asia as Asians dislike variable byte encoding's. Try entering 8 characters such as hero.gold = 00999999

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
@xgeza

utf8 is a variable byte unicode encoding popular in the west but not Asia as Asians dislike variable byte encoding's. Try entering 8 characters such as hero.gold = 00999999

thanks the tip, tried it but still the same errors i posted the pictures, have no clue how to solve it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thanks the tip, tried it but still the same errors i posted the pictures, have no clue how to solve it
I suggest you turn off developer mode and instead edit the file mentioned in your traceback (00console.rpy)... you just need to change a False into True (Line 108) and that should always work for RenPy games

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Just a wild guess, but would you have named your hero something with the "ä, ö or ü" characters...?
If so, you're probably screwed, lieber freund. :cry:

edit: "Überäö" got no trouble getting 999999 gold, so Germans are innocent. Btw, you can rename your hero with:
hero.name = "myhero"

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
um honestly, i can't find a sleep button other than next day, i can do 1-2 times a day wood working.. do i get more rest back with better apartment/living area or?:S

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
And what might it be?
The girls are distributet at random I think every week.... it's quiet possible to get the same archtype of random girls in a single location.
Thing is They look all the same but they are a different person and that confuses the hell out of me xD Also it´s a bit annoying that quite a few of the pictures that they show of the girls aren´t even close to what they look like sometimes

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
That's the random girls. You need to download unique girl packs to have more variety. There are a few on pinkpetal.org and I made a bunch somewhere 5-6 pages ago on this thread.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thing is They look all the same but they are a different person and that confuses the hell out of me xD Also it´s a bit annoying that quite a few of the pictures that they show of the girls aren´t even close to what they look like sometimes
And sadly that's the nature with most/all random girl packs based on hentai, fan made or simple Anime pictures.
But yeah each of these Archtype girls are a different person, sometimes certain girls can only be found in one location... the graveyard/citadell normally host angels and the hidden village the unique Naruto girls for example

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
The 'add to party' thing in your girl's character page (up there, unchecked if not in party)

For the storage bug, it's \game\code\core\businesses&buildings\locations_core.rpy
that's missing " self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id" (no quote, but 12 spaces needed 'cuz python) on line 131, after " self.inventory = Inventory(15)"
is this right?
def __init__(self, **kwargs):
super(InvLocation, self).__init__()
# Once again, for the Items transfer:
self.status = "slave"
self.given_items = dict()
self.inventory = Inventory(15) self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
Question, is there a way to fix that storage bug?

that's missing:
"self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id" (no quote, but 12 spaces needed 'cuz python) on a new line, after:
"self.inventory = Inventory(15)" which should be line 130
*12 spaces*self.status = "slave"
*12 spaces*self.given_items = dict()
*12 spaces*self.inventory = Inventory(15)
*12 spaces*self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id
[substitute *12spaces* with the number of spaces, obviously]

Reactions: Draxeid
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes