Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
go into the game file follow the path to locations-core.rpy and open it with notepad then go to line 131? and add the bottom line into it
But how do i know which line is 131? also which bottom line do i add? and where exactly? i am trying to figure it out but still don´t really get it... 298710

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But how do i know which line is 131? also which bottom line do i add? and where exactly? i am trying to figure it out but still don´t really get it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For starters search, DL and install Notepad++, it's freeware and for instance counts lines and other advanced stuff... really helpful and better suited than microsoft Notepad.

Reactions: Draxeid

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Okay thanks for that, now i know which line is which but i am still not really sure what/where to add/change/remove stuff exactly 298714

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Anybody knows how to establish exploration team? At first I thinked that I need to build improvment in the guild. Not that. Then I figured that I need to be Tier 1 and not that also. I'm fuckin confused.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
What OS has the right note pad to fix the busted code for the busted business/storage issue? Tried to fix it on win 7 on a few document read/editors 2 came up scrambled and the third was blank. Saw someone mention a discord group for this, but no links are posted to my limited knowledge. Any way we can see a hotfix update for this for those who can't fix code?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
What OS has the right note pad to fix the busted code for the busted business/storage issue? Tried to fix it on win 7 on a few document read/editors 2 came up scrambled and the third was blank. Saw someone mention a discord group for this, but no links are posted to my limited knowledge. Any way we can see a hotfix update for this for those who can't fix code?
The fix was posted on page 19 #377

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
Thankyou for the storage fix ^-^ now any idea for this one? happens when i clikc on that building on random days
298781 298782

*EDIT: saw a fix for this on Page 19 by Wankyudo gonna start a new game and see if it works ^-^

It's an error in the code, not a pack error.

There's the fixes from the discord.

Reactions: NomadMaster

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Is it normal for the stats not showing when checking an item and the price and such for real estate now showing too?

PvtSeamen

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a way to improve the your custom character's sexual skill? I keep getting "you were unable to satisfy her". I strive to please so it would be nice to be able to please... Also is there an efficient way to grind gold?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to improve the your custom character's sexual skill? I keep getting "you were unable to satisfy her". I strive to please so it would be nice to be able to please... Also is there an efficient way to grind gold?
Noone was born a master... the player has the same skill set as all girls... you can buy a sex manual at the grocery store and a manual of 2 roses at the witch to get a headstart on those... but otherwise prctice is the key... and consider this even maxing out a stat isn't neccesarily give you perfect scores/chances, as on tier up the level cap will increase.
oh right also collecting 3 totem parts in the shopping district by "looking around" will reward you with a strong boost on all sex related skills (unless you already hit your level cap ofc)

Reactions: PvtSeamen

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
hey guys someone else has the same problem as me ? i cant start the game it only popped out the screen then faded away :(

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Kay i think i did it
Use the forums code function ;):
Python:
    class InvLocation(HabitableLocation):
        """Location with an inventory:

Basically, a habitable location where one can store 'stuff'
        Also has a number of extra properties.
        """
        def __init__(self, **kwargs):
            super(InvLocation, self).__init__()
            # Once again, for the Items transfer:
            self.status = "slave"
            self.given_items = dict()
            self.inventory = Inventory(15)
            self.nickname = self.fullname = self.name = self.id

# Mimicking the show method expected from character classes for items transfer:
        def show(self, *tags, **kwargs):
            size = kwargs.get("resize", (205, 205))
            return ProportionalScale(self.img, size[0], size[1])

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Use the forums code function ;)
Looking good. I didn't know you could do that.

Alternate storage bugfix:
- go to the incriminated location (ex: buildings -> slum appartments)
- open console:
"BUILDING.id" should return a number, "15" in my case (id of currently selected building)
"BUILDING.nickname = BUILDING.id" should fix the issue

Note you'll have to repeat this for each building with storage, but that'll fix previous saves.

I think I'll drop this for now. Too many game-breaking bugs to fix, I can't go reinjecting the 0.70 code all over the place...

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
"BUILDING.id" should return a number, "15" in my case (id of currently selected building)
"BUILDING.nickname = BUILDING.id" should fix the issue
Only have the slums apartment to test with, but I didn't have to do anything in order for the save to work with no crash when pressing storage. Its very early in the game though.
BUILDING.nickname = BUILDING.id returns AttributeError: can't set attribute - Same error on fresh game, had to remove = self.id from locations_core.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Nice really like this game also really liked WM.
The Char pack is nice though only like 3? of the sub folders actually work because they need a .json to define each character.
The packs that actually get put into the game are: Bleach, Dragon Quest, Fairy Tail, Ikki Tousen, MRK Re-Zero, Naruto(is standart I believe anyway) and Overlord.
Also something I noticed while trying to fix the one pack that didn't load any images in game, (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai) which has it's structure one folder too deep meaning the game is looking for the images somewhere where they are not, as there was another .json in that folder with the image folder I figured just take that and delete the old outer folder, well ... that didn't work. Apparently the game hardcodes the paths of the chars at game creation in the save? I guess? somewhere ... now everytime it tries to load that char using the old path and since that doesn't exist anymore crashes ...
Also exploration has a memory error (takes a while but you can choose to ignore it and it will 'hide'? the city map and then next day it'll completely crash:
dunno if the devs read this thread but posting anyway

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Only have the slums apartment to test with, but I didn't have to do anything in order for the save to work with no crash when pressing storage. Its very early in the game though.
Calling "BUILDING" only works in the building management panel (where you have the option to sell it - which should be the only thing you can do in that screen). That's how you can mess with the max slots, etc. as well.
Then again, there should be no need for that if you modified locations_core.

Also exploration has a memory error (takes a while but you can choose to ignore it and it will 'hide'? the city map and then next day it'll completely crash
On top of that the game will freeze, then flood the RAM usage, whenever you complete the camp. Have Ctrl+alt+suppr ready, or face the consequences...
Ntm, parties sent to build a camp are stucked there and there's nothing you can do about it.
Also, exploring parties wanna visit my Scary Shack and report there, crashing the game when opening the Scary Shack's detailed summary.

There's the recruitment bug too, when you try to hire a char from the town (verified with the Ninja village ones so far)

It's hopeless trying to fix every bug. The difference with the very stable 0.70 is painfully obvious.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes