RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
You have to create a team (bottom icon in team screen) before you can assign girls to it (only 'free' girls who are assigned to the Guild as working place)

Detailed summary bug quickfix (\game\code\core\next_day.rpy lines 1254+):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recruitment quickfix (\game\code\interactions\content\GM - proposition.rpy lines 331-332):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the first code suppose the fix the camp exploration crash? Also what is the GitHub code?

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
That would only change your gold. His suggestion also adds Con and Health, so you'd need to cheat those too.
It is a good way to increase your funds but you miss out on 75xp. by working at the slave market. So take the Con and Health but then you have to worry about your Vitality which drops when you chop wood. So it is not a daily repeatable unless you can tell me a way to raise the Vitality back up. I managed to repeat for 3 days before I had to stop until my Vit went back up. I had two AP left after running out ot VIT so I worked the market for those and made even more.

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
Question. I have looked all over for the Ninja Shop, Aine Shop, Peevish Shop, and Angelica Shop. Where exactly are they? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019

Baynes gotta "look around" for them in locations for them to pop up did angelic-> Pee -> Aine and found them after a few attempts

Angelic is in mage tower
Aine in 2nd park
Peev in woods
ninja is just the bush or whatever it is

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
one issue im having while playing is the NPC's i own tend to ignore what items i give them and instead choose to equip less quality items or non at all, kinda frustrating to go into a fight scene and realise my "shooter" has either a sword equpied or the fking umbrella xD anyone know what im doing wrong there?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
one issue im having while playing is the NPC's i own tend to ignore what items i give them and instead choose to equip less quality items or non at all, kinda frustrating to go into a fight scene and realise my "shooter" has either a sword equpied or the fking umbrella xD anyone know what im doing wrong there?
lower there character and give them a potion that gains natural follower and lose natural leader if it doesn't have that trait it will just gain natural follower and to lower character use love potions

Reactions: PutuPisReal

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
You can just turn off their auto equip in controls.
How do I get the items received from expeditions. Also would adding new character packs show up in saved games?

Reactions: Leiyena

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i was talking about people u hire
Last time I checked there was no difference.... turn off auto equip in the Status/equipment window and they will keep the shit you gave them... they might not be willing to share their own inventory with you without low character/natural follower trait, but that wasn't your question as I read it

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Last time I checked there was no difference.... turn off auto equip in the Status/equipment window and they will keep the shit you gave them... they might not be willing to share their own inventory with you without low character/natural follower trait, but that wasn't your question as I read it
that depends i have a character with a lot of charsima then u would have to reduce it there is also a item that reduces charisma per day

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
charisma!=character
Charisma is a great stat for whores
Character raises tendencies to disobedience (still a good stat for Barmaids and Maids if I remember correctly)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
can u get more than one element and if u do what are great combinations for magic

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can unlock all alignments for a character via Angelica... however it'll cost ya and haveing 2 opposeing alignments pretty much make the Bonuses for each smaller to non existend... same for the vurnabilities though.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
you can unlock all alignments for a character via Angelica... however it'll cost ya and haveing 2 opposeing alignments pretty much make the Bonuses for each smaller to non existend... same for the vurnabilities though.
i choose darkness so ice water and earth would be compatible right and light would be not compatible

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It is a good way to increase your funds but you miss out on 75xp. by working at the slave market. So take the Con and Health but then you have to worry about your Vitality which drops when you chop wood. So it is not a daily repeatable unless you can tell me a way to raise the Vitality back up. I managed to repeat for 3 days before I had to stop until my Vit went back up. I had two AP left after running out ot VIT so I worked the market for those and made even more.
Or you could be a scumbag, and leech 1 level every day (w/ full heal) off an useless slave, using the Memory sticks thing from Abby's...
Working at the guild might be the most useless option in the whole game (MC rants so everytime too).

You need 850+ disposition on 'free' girls to turn off their auto-equip (in controls). Auto-equip is pure evil.

How do I get the items received from expeditions. Also would adding new character packs show up in saved games?
That's why I said to use the Github code; the whole expedition job / reports needed to be rewritten.
New chars should show up when the city's population refresh. I haven't tested that.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this the public release in the OP? I tried to edit it at savefileonline and saw the some variables said patreon only. I had never seen that notification before. Can a code be put in on this version or is it like strive4power?

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Cheats menu for PyTFall
Function:
  • Player cheat: Stats, skill and level.
  • Girl cheat: Edit stats, skill, traits(all except race, body trait and elements trait) of all girls you own or on the map.
Install:
  1. Download pytfall_cheat.rpy (attachment) and put it in PyTFall/game (the folder with script.rpy in it).
  2. Start the game and load a save(or start a new game).
  3. Open console(shift + O) and type config.overlay_screens.append('cheat_box') a cheat box will show up on the bottom left of the screen click on it to show quick cheats. Click cheat menu button or press Numpad + to open cheat menu. (If you can't close console, type exit to close the console).
2019-05-10 20_23_33-Window.png 2019-05-10 20_23_59-Window.png 2019-05-10 20_24_06-Window.png 2019-05-10 20_24_23-Window.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yxdreamsxy

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys !
Atm you try to deal with an unpatched version... I have not try to download it (why should I ?^^).
But there is two files who gonna resolve a lot of your problems the db content must replace the old db folder.
As for the files inside of game.rar you can put them directly in the same name folder and erase the old duplicated files... And it should work xD.

I have noticed too that you guys have troubles with the pack I recommand to you to check this tread : and to download the "datafiles" link for each girl you want to keep in order to let them appear in the game. + By browsing the website you guys can found other pack aswell. As the creator of one of this pack I get astonished by the fact than the uploader manage to share a stuff who don't work even if a readme file was on it. Anyway I hope thoses simple guidelines gonna solve all the problems you guys encountering currently, I'm gonna stay/comeback to see if you guys still have problems and try to help you if my instructions was more messy/unclear than expected.

Just as a reminder this is a free game but you guys can support :
- Xela
- DarkTL

I don't think there is a better lewd sandbox rpg atm so don't hesitate to support them ! If you guys want to add content to the game I entice you to visit the pinkpetal forum to get help after have checked the dedicated wiki on github, for example if you planning to make a pack all the info should be on the github wiki.

And most importanly : have fun !

I almost forgot you guys should enjoy as you frequently speaking about that : inside there is the official integrated cheat engine added for testing purposes.
So you gonna be able to add golds, stats, restore stamina health etc, directly ingame.
+ If you have trouble at the beginning check the pytfallpedia for more info at the top of your game screen.

(I hope my message was clear, and sorry for my bad english if it was not^^)

Reactions: mmd225 and kehe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes