• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1608983510786.png

Why cant I get the manager to work?? The work place is tier 0 so should be able to work?

1608984355568.png

No idea why or how.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Why cant I get the manager to work?? The work place is tier 0 so should be able to work?

No idea why or how.
Slaves can't be managers, you need to convince a free girl to join you. That or free that slave girl. So yeah, those slaves with the manager only skill set are 100% useless until you free them.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man I remember I was in the process of adding some of the Honkai Impact girls to this game before I stopped. It's a shit ton of work cropping and tagging everything.

1: Find and DL copious amounts of art
2: Crop it all to some reasonable size and image focus (Often needs to be tested in game).
3: Try to figure out htf to tag everything so the right images show up during the right scenes. This one takes a while to get the hang of. I remember there were a lot of tags that weren't used often in the actual game even though they seemed important. Need to know which scenes are used the most.

Knowing how to search for the right kind of art and crop things right for different tags also takes some experience. I remember there wasn't enough art for a lot of tags so I had to find stuff I could crop to make it look like other stuff.

I think I started to get a good system/routine down for part 2-3 but now I've forgotten it lol. Kinda tempted to pick it back up but with the game being dead, eh. Would be nice that there's wayyyy more Honkai fanart now though. I really had to stretch for most the girls to have enough art then.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I dont know, I did the image pack, then the fix, so idk if thats it or still more? Anyway having fun so far, blindly plodding around hehe.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Here is a bit of an advantage when raising your vitality by diving. hit an arrow then hit enter and you will find an item whether you actually found it on screen. also if when you get the text for max vitality if you enter the console when the green text for max vitality you will double it.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
SKILLS_MAX = Get a list of the skills and the max exp needed or max all skills from hero.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.Strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.
there is also these that I found.

hero.exp=# raises you exp
hero.swimming=# raises swimming
also for every other skill like adventuring, fishing, and those skils

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
there is also these that I found.

hero.exp=# raises you exp
hero.swimming=# raises swimming
also for every other skill like adventuring, fishing, and those skils
I forgot that it was called exploration not adventuring

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone found a way to meddle with building slots midgame?

Seems that slaves cannot progress past tier 4

Last edited:

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
Very nice. A few tips you didn't mention:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit (before I forget):To quote the in-game tooltips:
"Dirt will never pile up in smaller buildings (10 workable capacity for any and 15 for buildings with a competent manager). Your workers will take care of it before it gets a chance!
Threat will never effect the smaller buildings (15 workable capacity for any and 20 for buildings with a competent manager). Your workers will never allow it to increase!"
You can guess how 'competent' your manager is from the next day messages. (edit: duh, they tell the exact effectiveness %... Note that your manager needs unspent AP do do her/his work, so Assassin/manager ain't the best starting class for MC)
How do you hire tier 4 girls in the city? I maxed that green bar on the side and even asked her to be my girlfriend but she says she wants nothing to do with my business.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
How do you hire tier 4 girls in the city? I maxed that green bar on the side and even asked her to be my girlfriend but she says she wants nothing to do with my business.
Long time I didn't played the game, but iirc : if your main character is weaker than her (by tier) she gonna be less interested. For exemple : a tier 4 not gonna be interested by a tier 1, but can be interested by a tier 2. (Iirc ^^, I think the tier "penality" was for 3 tiers differency, under that it was ok.) So max relation is probably not enough in your case.

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
Long time I didn't played the game, but iirc : if your main character is weaker than her (by tier) she gonna be less interested. For exemple : a tier 4 not gonna be interested by a tier 1, but can be interested by a tier 2. (Iirc ^^, I think the tier "penality" was for 3 tiers differency, under that it was ok.) So max relation is probably not enough in your case.
How do you raise your tier?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
slaves will never progress past tier 4. To work tier 5 buildings onwards, hire everyone needed from the agency, which will allow you to hire at your tier or -1. A tier 10 char can hire tier 10 and 9 workers.

The max tier is of course 10.

the girls you can meet/hire at locations, their interest is also affected by their traits and yours; a lesbian will be harder to persuade if you are not female.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
i think someone should make a remake of this game
Be the change you want to see in the world.

One of those games that is pretty clearly not going to pick back up on its own, but I still follow the discord just for that 0.01% chance. No other brothel management type game I've ever played matches it, actually had a decent combat system and the game scaled okay and was decently balanced to stay interesting through multiple playthroughs (Though there's a lot of shit unexplained and the game is clearly lacking in end game content).

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah it might have bugs in it but i think that if someone could make a remake of this awesome game then i might be happy

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
Be the change you want to see in the world.

One of those games that is pretty clearly not going to pick back up on its own, but I still follow the discord just for that 0.01% chance. No other brothel management type game I've ever played matches it, actually had a decent combat system and the game scaled okay and was decently balanced to stay interesting through multiple playthroughs (Though there's a lot of shit unexplained and the game is clearly lacking in end game content).

The only brothel style game with a half-decent combat system (or at least as decent as you can get with RPGmaker) is Brothel King 2 Revival. Last I heard though, it hasn't been updated in a while, as they are remaking the game from scratch.

This is from what I heard because that game was developed over the course of 10 years by multiple people so, in the end, it was all just spaghetti code bolognese, so right now they are in the process of rewriting the code from the ground up. I think they got a discord.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes