Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
As i said, its some time since i played it...hmm...like in any other facility you need to appoint one of your girls to run it. Or maybe you miss an upgrade? Thats my last guessing, i wont play it again before the next update, there are to many unplayed games in my incoming folder ^^

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sadly last I checked the one dev went MIA again. Was hesitant to post that because I didn't wanna get people's hopes up with an update/notice but oh well, lol. Other people have been posting here. Wish this could get consistent updates/progress. It's at the point where I'd only trust a release now, sad times. I wonder if anybody can take over development of this.

• Sad
Reactions: Dripping
Feb 24, 2019
Decided to reinstall this game with girl packs, however when I go to slaver all the new girls have black portraits with "No Image", how to fix this?

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's not a secret that PF development stopped after Xela went offline for more than a year, and it can't be resumed without him. Our attempts to contact him were unsuccessful either, so whether he will return or not is unclear.

In order to salvage PF mechanics and ideas accumulated over the years of development, together with TheWorst we are starting a new project, similar to PF but with original art. It won't be an exact copy of PF, so don't expect the very same game with slightly different art. But we'll reuse as many elements as we can, making it the best possible way to save PF's legacy.

You can follow the development here:

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
There are also:
chess board (+2 int/-20(?)mana/day)
dog (+character/+joy/-gold)
maid fairy (+charisma)
free weights (+1const/-10vit/day)

and girls only:
anal plugs (+anal)
double dildo (+lesb)

and some "support" items:
cat (+vit/-gold)
that cup with snake (+hp)
frost fairy/concentration orb (+mana (-hp with fairy))

Also you can win some luck pills, that will raise luck (+10). GIRLS ONLY, but you can use them more than once (at least twice)
Shame it's abandoned, has some pretty cool idea's. Thank's for the info. :)

clystar

May 9, 2019
does this game have any story at all? feels like a chore for some graphic scene reward. which most of them can be found on the internet

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's a brothel management/girl raising sim/turn based rpg where you can actually do shit around town as a character and fight alongside your girls. You can later send out parties to dungeons to battle/loot, but that's pretty automated.

If you're just looking for hentai, probably not going to be fond of this. It's a game with hentai rather than a hentai game, lol. Don't play this if you just want to fap. It's the type of game where you'll probably ignore a lot of the H content in favor of enjoying the gameplay eventually. The H content is just kind of a bonus here if you like some of the characters. It's a lot better with more girl packs.

These are some of my favorite types of H games. Most H games have shit gameplay and just spam you with cgs and get old super fast. Games like this actually have replay value and can be played for hundreds of hours. Portals of Phereon is like that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad and UserX
Feb 24, 2019
game might be abandoned but I still enjoy it, would enjoy it more if I could remember how to properly add girl packs because everytime ive tried recently I break the game.. :/

Reactions: Hermies

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
why dont someone recreate it on rpgmaker with character customization class selection and being able to buy buildings

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is this game fully playable or I have to dig for fixes in the 44 pages of the thread? Just making sure I dont get a bugful of bugs.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
Is this game fully playable or I have to dig for fixes in the 44 pages of the thread? Just making sure I dont get a bugful of bugs.
Its playable, just not finished. it has a working shell with lots of little bits but no major pay offs... fun for what it is and its not like you are paying for it though. give it a go.

Reactions: Caramimo
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes