DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You should use online json validators when you make a json. They are lifesavers.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
does the game have any sexual content in it?

if the dev sees this, you may want to add preview images to the OP that show what kind of sexual content is in the game

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
hakarlman
I have not all the unique characters and prolly not all the random ones.
So I have :
-85 unique char with around 15K pictures
-And 20 random char with something like 8k pictures
Most are indeed related to sex.

For the fields :
It's can variate a lot from a character to another, but all the main sexual action are currently covered, but specific fetish (and sometimes even act), not really. For example atm even if some chars have already bdsm or such picture in their folder there is not a lot of action to see thoses, with the exception of the course named 'bdsm class', iirc. So for now to keep things short : it's vanilla consensual stuff, if you want to see what content are in or are planned, you can check the tagger tool. (Here is the path : Your game version>game>tagger.)

Reactions: hakarlman

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
one of the best games i have ever played a few eh areas, but it is still being made so cant complain i think every female characters should be date able to a degree. i think marriage should be possible to but to get married to any of the girls should require a quest and engagement ring and max affection for skills i dont know the max level so it might seem that it is limitless.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
one of the best games i have ever played a few eh areas but it is still being made so cant complain i think every female characters should be date able to a degree i think marriage should be possible to but to get married to any of the girls should require a quest and engagement ring and max affection for skills i dont know the max level so it might seem that it is limitless
Punctuation is your friend. Without it your post is almost unreadable, since we don't know where one sentence ends and the next begins.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Punctuation is your friend. Without it your post is almost unreadable, since we don't know where one sentence ends and the next begins.
I do agree punctuation is definitely needed in that post.

I believe the main point of that post is the female characters should have the option to be married. They're already dateable to a certain degree.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been some time since i last played it...i forgot how the schools work...are they risks for my virgins?
I prefer to play them horny until they jump me, so i dont want them to jump the teachers and come back broken

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I was wondering - is there a way to get different slaves or at the very least slaves with different occupations from the market? While their availability does rotate every couple days, it appears that their stats, level, traits and all are fixed and thus, some are just not viable for brothel work.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I was wondering - is there a way to get different slaves or at the very least slaves with different occupations from the market? While their availability does rotate every couple days, it appears that their stats, level, traits and all are fixed and thus, some are just not viable for brothel work.
Unique girls are fixed yeah. Not all of them are intended to work as prostitutes. If you don't have enough of them to fill out your brothel then you can use random girls.

Reactions: Pr0man

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Something else I stumbled across just now: The 5gb character pack that is linked in OP seems to only partially work.

After some digging and comparing, it appears that every girl that has no .json defining her won't be generated because it's missing a bunch of defining stats and thus, you are basically downloading a huge bunch of fluff that actually barely does anything in the game, unless I'm missing some setting that has to be set or similar.

EDIT: Nevermind, I should've read the post following right after that image pack... In there all the .jsons are linked and packed. whoops

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Tips for developers about gameplay:

1) Make vitality and MP full recoverable at the end of the day, and substitute the traits which make easier to recover them with something else.
Why? A lot of reasons.

Not the least, because they both are usually fully recoverable by a simple mechanic trick, for example when fighting in the arena against the beasts, leaving alive the less damaging one of the group, then start skipping turns, recovering both, and using a heal here and there to fix the damages.
Of course, this procedure is long and tedious, so most of the time I just spend some money to fix health and everything, but it is perfectly feasible most of the times, so it makes really little sense mechanically that Vit and MP are recoverable resting between turns during a fight and not between the fights (or at least at the end of the day); it feels just like an arbitrary obstruction.
2) readjust and rescale levels, hp and whatnot: again, in the bestiary arena fights, at level 15 (with 2 NPC, level 30 and level 20, which makes an average around 25, I'd say) I could kill the 40 level slimes but they were in the thousands (!) of hp, on the other hand they were doing something like 7 (seven!) damage each one each turn while I was doing over 200 (and the weakest of my group over 70).
Walls are a legit build in online pvp games, and even there they are mostly annoying, but in a solo game that just means clicking 10x times the same sequence of buttons for an outcome which was clear from the start. Result: boredom.

For the rest, I'd say that the "less grindy" general principle has already been expressed.
General tip: don't make the game longer making it slow, make it longer adding content, surprising the players, etc.

Reactions: EmpsChsn

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Another interesting game abandoned. that is a damned shame.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
damn i actually just looked at this again like a couple weeks ago to see if there was any news, sad to see it abandoned, really like the concept and execution.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Developer is working on a 're-master' at this moment - IIRC an early alpha/demo was even released on this site a few weeks ago. Seems to aim to rebuild the game, with more content and better UI/UX - and while that seems to be true; UI is sadly still lacking...

In the meantime; over at people are still (again) working on a few mods, some of them quite well done and slightly gameplay enhanching. Right now, especially Aric's mod seems to suffer some issues that can hurt gameplay experience, but it seems the new, bugfixed version is coming out soon, including some interesting fixes and adjustments to the main game as well.
Crossed threads? Your comments and links look like you're referring to Strive for Power and its mods... But you're in the Pytfall thread...

On that note, their Discord channel's been pretty dead and the lead dev has been mute since September (one of the others said they had some flooding problems at home and that was the last of it). Here's hoping for a revival.

Reactions: Waveshaper
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes