railrail

May 8, 2023
This is such a downgrade compared to the last game...
Like, I don't mind the AI arts, this series went from with the most potential to the most boring/bland left click simulator.
The last game was made with RPGMAKER, it had a phone for you to peek what's secretly going on with your wife, and a glasses to see inside her womb to see what's wrong, the later one was so good but barely used so I expected the devs to enhance that. But no, we get a fucking visual novel.

MercStats

Oct 6, 2021
Like, I don't mind the AI arts, this series went from with the most potential to the most boring/bland left click simulator.
The last game was made with RPGMAKER, it had a phone for you to peek what's secretly going on with your wife, and a glasses to see inside her womb to see what's wrong, the later one was so good but barely used so I expected the devs to enhance that. But no, we get a fucking visual novel.
This is why people were wanting to mod and improve QOS wife 2, and unless they gave up, haven't been able to, or I misunderstood, they should be working on it

Reactions: doomvillain3

xXshinXx

Oct 14, 2018
I found out what's happening: open the app and place the pointer over the app in the taskbar, but don't click, then the window will appear, click on the window above the app with the right button and select move, move until the window appears , drag it to the screen and play!
window above the app? no clue what u talking about,can you rephrase what ur saying?

spinozum

May 18, 2017
it is nice but very short and the story development was abrupt. If the cg art in this one is combined with the gameplay and story similar to "QOS MILF" it would be a masterpiece

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the NTR aspect of many NTR games, and often find the NTR almost getting in the way. Particularly in Netorare games (think that's right iirc. Netorare was like girl getting stolen from you, Netorase was you actively engaging in a cuckoldry fetish, and Netori is you stealing someone else's girl?) Notably tropes like "MC is a total pushover" "MC has hyper-puritan values" "MC has a micropenis" "MC is totally/willfully clueless" particularly are annoying, as it tends to push the "you have no control over the situation" which is just, not a terribly fun game, imo.

Of course, part of that is because the corruption side of NTR tends to be much better, while also not going as exteme into total bimbofication of the FMC as more straight corruption games do. (Give me the prim and proper office lady exterior who just cannot wait to break that facade and indulge in her lustful impulses. The cool, independent tomboy that is excited to kneel to blow you at any moment. But don't completely strip away their original personalities in the process of corruption. I'd love to see more corruption games where the corruption becomes a new, hidden side of the character. Subtle changes to everyday appearances, maybe more obvious changes to behavior. But not a total makeover.) NTR games often end with total slut-ification of FMC's character, but it does tend to be a bit more gradual and require a bit more "maintaining appearances" on FMC's part. Additionally, hidden sex/exhibitionism scenes are one of my personal favorites to see, and NTR is one of the most consistent genres to include those.

Personally, I'd love to see an NTR game where it's totally possible for the MC to keep the girl AND MC turns her into a complete nympho. Instead of the usual "you get maybe a token, stale vanilla sex scene for keeping your girl until the end", your choices determine if you stick to the usual "puritan MC wimp who keeps the girl in a very mild relationship", your girl gets totally corrupted by others, or you chose to fight for her, maybe even become the very douche-chad MC rejected in the process, but both keep and corrupt FMC yourself in the end. But that's probably not really what the average NTR fan would like. So I doubt I'd see much of anything like that. (I think there's a guy who's slowly working on a game that might have something similar as an option, but been a while since I've seen an update on it.)
Thanks for the reply. Everyone else is busy being rude or calling me a hater so I'm glad to see someone who isn't one minded. I know some people don't self insert as the character or whatever and you explanation did help a bit. I don't enjoy this side of ntr but i do love when the MC steals/corrupting other men wives/girlfriends. I just believe that there are too many of this kind of NTR games on here than the other kind.

Aug 17, 2019
Of course ntr haters here.
I really never understand this guys, all have fetish.
I know someone love urine content and this don't for me:sick:
But I don't judge people who like it and I don't go into every game with a genre that I don't like to vent my discontent.
Well, anyways this game again mike another dev?
Each new part is apparently from different creators
I'm not a hater and definitely have my weird fetishes. I was just curious and decided to ask people that was into this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Everyone else is busy being rude or calling me a hater so I'm glad to see someone who isn't one minded. I know some people don't self insert as the character or whatever and you explanation did help a bit. I don't enjoy this side of ntr but i do love when the MC steals/corrupting other men wives/girlfriends. I just believe that there are too many of this kind of NTR games on here than the other kind.
Yeah, it definitely doesn't help that NTR is essentially 3 different, related genres: MC (often oblivious to) losing his girl (Netorare). MC has a fetish seeing his girl with another guy (Netorase), and MC is the one stealing the girl (Netori).

If this thread is to be believed, NTR is typically intended to refer to the first case (Netorare) (scroll down a bit to the mod's comment, as I linked at a definition). Haven't checked if there will be new tags for these differences in the eventual tags update. But between that ambiguity, some people who NTR is genuinely their fetish, and NTR's inherent relation with Corruption and often Exhibition/Hidden sex themes, it likely gets a fair bit of popularity in it's comparative diversity to a pure vanilla/corruption/exhibition game. Bonus points on the devs/writers end that they can appeal to multiple groups with a story line that is half-written for them already.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
To those who, like me, were wondering wth the femdom tag was doing on a game like this, there were two scenes of note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both scenes were pretty quick. My personal opinion? If you're thinking about playing this game for the femdom tag, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time, you have to delve through a lot of maledom/ntr just to get to a couple of fast/subpar femdom-ish scenes.
nice heads up. games be having 1% femdom scene then getting tagged for that. then there are games that are pure femdom which don't get even tagged

• Sad
Reactions: Rikis and Azure Sun
1.70 star(s) 13 Votes