xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
This is why people were wanting to mod and improve QOS wife 2, and unless they gave up, haven't been able to, or I misunderstood, they should be working on it
I haven't gotten to working on it since I've been busy. I did leave the project files open for anyone to pick up in the QOS 2 game discussion. There was another guy who was gonna mod the game too... I haven't heard or seen any progress though.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Also not working for me, I used 7zip, winrar, and winzip but no matter what the exe crashes. I should note that I am trying to run it in Parallels VM.
Running into same issue you are experiencing. I am running it as a VM as well. There errors in Windows for the application that is related to KERNELBASE.DLL in Windows's System32. Downloaded .NET framework to see if that may resolve the issue, however it didn't. I used 7-Zip and WinRAR. I dont think it the KernelBase.dll, I think there additional runtime app we may need to have installed for it to execute properly. I stopped troubleshooting at this time being, may continue later on.

Additional note, I also downloaded this VN from another site and same issue as what provided here. So, it telling me that something missing on the user end.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Rixity

Aug 24, 2020
Running into same issue you are experiencing. I am running it as a VM as well. There errors in Windows for the application that is related to KERNELBASE.DLL in Windows's System32. Downloaded .NET framework to see if that may resolve the issue, however it didn't. I used 7-Zip and WinRAR. I dont think it the KernelBase.dll, I think there additional runtime app we may need to have installed for it to execute properly. I stopped troubleshooting at this time being, may continue later on.

Additional note, I also downloaded this VN from another site and same issue as what provided here. So, it telling me that something missing on the user end.

Thanks for letting me know that you're experiencing the same issue. I tried basically everything you did as well when I was trying to troubleshoot it but no luck on my end. It's unfortunate but maybe someday a fix will pop up, though I doubt it.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
View attachment 3095984

Overview:
“After years of working hard at the company, one day you suddenly received a promotion. As you, busy with work, begin to notice that your wife is hiding something, your boss becomes kinder to you, and even that cold foreign secretary starts getting closer. What on earth could this be…”​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-18
Release Date: 2023-11-18
Original Title: QOS♠Wife3~黒に染まる人妻~
Developer: Firing & Bombing Process
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese
Store:
Other Games: QOS - Wife2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

View attachment 3095915 View attachment 3095919 View attachment 3095920 View attachment 3095922 View attachment 3095999 View attachment 3096000
its rpgm or not

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yos48 wanted to say that xscript96 seems correct. I was looking at the extracted VN and looking at the iFCon file that seems to be the largest file for that VN. did a search and one of the source reference that file belongs to IFAction Game Maker.

1.70 star(s) 13 Votes