wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Premise is good, unfortunately writing and animations are meh. Super short and more like a demo than a VN to gauge interest. I hope I'm wrong but I get a strong ABANDONED feeling on this one.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For those of you who never bother to even click on the Patreon link.

Where is the update?
March 31
It is with heavy heart that I'm sharing some personal news. A close member of my family recently passed away after a serious injury. This has been a difficult time for me and my family, and unfortunately, it impacted my ability to deliver on the update I promised you all on March 25th. I understand your disappointment, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. My focus has been on my family during this sad time. However, I want to assure you that I will release the update as soon as I can. The update is at 70% completion and I hope to finish it before the end of April.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Where is the update?
April 1

It is with heavy heart that I'm sharing some personal news. A close member of my family recently passed away after a serious injury. This has been a difficult time for me and my family, and unfortunately, it impacted my ability to deliver on the update I promised you all on March 25th. I understand your disappointment, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. My focus has been on my family during this sad time. However, I want to assure you that I will release the update as soon as I can. The update is at 70% completion and I hope to finish it before the end of April.

from Devs patreon page

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Where is the update?
April 1

from Devs patreon page
Did I NOT post this less than 2 hours?

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The dev made everything very nice. Until he reached the story then boom, he really went overboard.
Its simple, exaggeration is the enemy of immersion.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow this is an update? Nothing happens at all unless you enjoy a phone app conversation. :sneaky::poop: If you played the last version skip this non update, literally nothing happens.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3258020

Overview:
You play as Yuta, an 18 year old highschooler who just moved to the US from Japan with his mother, Ayame, in hopes of a fresh start at life. As you settle into your new neighborhood, Ayame encounters challenges and dangers that lead her down a path filled with lust. What lengths will she go to, to keep her son safe? What kind of people will she meet on her path? The choice is all up to you!
Thread Updated: 2024-07-31
Release Date: 2024-07-31
Developer: MGDgames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOADS
Win
/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Unlocker*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3258062 View attachment 3258064 View attachment 3258066 View attachment 3258067 View attachment 3258068 View attachment 3258070 View attachment 3258020 View attachment 3258062 View attachment 3258064 View attachment 3258066 View attachment 3258067 View attachment 3258068 View attachment 3258070 View attachment 3884272 View attachment 3884273 View attachment 3884274 View attachment 3884275 View attachment 3884276 View attachment 3884277 View attachment 3884278 View attachment 3884279 View attachment 3884280 View attachment 3884281 View attachment 3884282 View attachment 3884283 View attachment 3884284 View attachment 3884285
MGD, good luck with your game and developing your skills. At least you have the balls to give it a shot, and for a first time, it is looking pretty good. Since we are turning the good mom into a cheating slut BBC whore and probably prostitute ( the best mom ever, lol), shouldn't the son be able to get a piece of the action from mom? It would only be right and fair to the son too. Food for thought, my friend. Good luck, d/l now.

Reactions: MGDgames

MGDgames

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2021
Hey everyone, long time no see, just dropping in to say that the 2nd update of the game has just been released. I wasn't able to work on the game as much as I wanted to because of some serious personal problems. I was grieving the loss of a close family member for the past few months and it was really hard to work on the game with that happening in my life. I stayed away from social media and the internet for a while and spent the time healing with my family.

I know the game is still short considering the amount of time between the first release and this update. I wasn't able to write a definitive ending for the routes this time, the next update will add more to the existing routes and have at least one ending (until I decide to explore that route more)

With all that said, I hope you like this version and leave your thoughts below, even if you didn't like it. If you have any suggestions or feedback, I'd love to read them.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes