MGDgames

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2021
MGD, good luck with your game and developing your skills. At least you have the balls to give it a shot, and for a first time, it is looking pretty good. Since we are turning the good mom into a cheating slut BBC whore and probably prostitute ( the best mom ever, lol), shouldn't the son be able to get a piece of the action from mom? It would only be right and fair to the son too. Food for thought, my friend. Good luck, d/l now.
Hehe thanks. Writing a good mom ntr is tough in the first place and I'm still learning everything as I go, but I'll keep trying! And about the mom x son, I've definitely given it some thought but it's gonna be later down the road.

MGDgames

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2021
Looks nice. But still little content... And there could be more female characters :)
I added Haruka (MC's classmate) in this version, as a love interest. There are two more that will be added in the future.

MGDgames

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2021
Wow this is an update? Nothing happens at all unless you enjoy a phone app conversation. :sneaky::poop: If you played the last version skip this non update, literally nothing happens.
Looks like you continued from a previous savefile, you can go to the other routes by choosing the "Not now" option when Ayame asks Yuta to go and checkout the neighborhood together.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes