VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] [Rwocie]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sadly the only reaction to reviews can be "like" or ignore it, yet this one masterpiece from the little one deserves to have well deserved reaction here:Kappa:

btw, kudos to everyone who manages to read it completely.
i was only able to screen it briefly, and here is one of the highlights:

" terribal unrealistically huge breasts, tiny waist, amazing hips and a dick way bigger than a man that age should have. It creates an unreal cardboard atmosphere. Human beings always want to be close to reality, this applies to everything. "

reaction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
sadly the only reaction to reviews can be "like" or ignore it, yet this one masterpiece from the little one deserves to have well deserved reaction here:Kappa:

" terribal unrealistically huge breasts, tiny waist, amazing hips and a dick way bigger than a man that age should have. It creates an unreal cardboard atmosphere. Human beings always want to be close to reality, this applies to everything. "

reaction:
That review made my day. Haven't laughed like that in a while, the diversity of mentally challenged people never ceased to amaze me. :LUL:

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020

reaction:
Lmao, the hell was he on?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Don't remember if I played the extended version 1.2. But now I guess it's time to revisit the little gem of a game that is qprey 1.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

reaction:
Is even more funny because the user who wrote this arrogant and completely wrong bullshit is using a anime image as pfp. Because we all know how anime-style is so close to reality.
It’s always amazed me how people is so obvious from their own hypocrisy and incoherences.

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
Review giving bad ratings to big tits game for having big tits is good but i can do better.
This is trash for being a game, having images and animations, should have been comics with blank pages.
Rating: 1

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HAND MADE translation of
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes