VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] [Rwocie]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Elfiaz69

Feb 27, 2024
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] + IC Patch & Custom Name Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 224mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

How to disable ic patch?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This game really puts some of the most famous VNs here on shame in regards renders, animations and especially build-up and execute erotic scenes. And it doesn't forget progress the plot a bit either. Really nice work right here.
And if Tom/Claudia first-time sex is of any reference, when the time Tom finally bangs Lana and Seline come we can be sure it will be two of the best sex scenes in all those games. Can't wait(y)

Last edited:

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
This game really puts some of the most famous VNs here on shame in regards renders, animations and especially build-up and execute erotic scenes. And it doesn't forget progress the plot a bit either. Really nice work right here.
And if Tom/Claudi first-time sex is of any reference, when the time Tom finally bangs Lana and Seline come we can be sure it will two of the best sex scenes in all those games. Can't wait(y)

I have a feeling Seline and Claudia might go pretty hard too lol Claudia questioned if she's bi lol

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Patch... Well, spelling still wrong. Capital letter appear/disappear without any logic. Looks like 3 simple rules in English too hard to understand...
Besides, that story, with ipatch applied, looks really weird. I understand itag popular, but if Dev don't want this in his game why just not remove itag...
Me and: mom? sister? my brother's fiancée? Plot really looks like a mess... Guess need some moderator assist...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes