VN Ren'Py QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] [Rwocie]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Is even more funny because the user who wrote this arrogant and completely wrong bullshit is using a anime image as pfp. Because we all know how anime-style is so close to reality.
It’s always amazed me how people is so obvious from their own hypocrisy and incoherences.
The thing that kills me is that girls with proportions like Claudia exist, they are not common, but they exist. The game never paints her as a common girl, she's supposed to be one of those super hot rare ones

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Edit: Updated to correct a few errors.

Original post:
Ok.
To create continuity to my mod for QPrey 1,
I made a Mom Son incest mod for QPrey 2.
These are the relationships.
Claudia: MC's Mom
Lana: MC's Aunt
Seline: MC's Grandmother!!! XD

And a Bro Sis incest mod
These are the relationships.
Claudia: MC's Sister
Lana: MC's Sister
Seline: MC, Claudia and Lana's Mom

I needed to edit some of the dialogue to make this even a little playable.

Update: I added the Qprey 2 mod to my QPrey 1 mod thread. Please comment there if you find game stopping bugs or big logic errors that I might have missed. The mod will create a weird playthrough. That's part of the attraction, right? XD
I updated the incest patch to correct a couple errors. New links in my previous post and in the mod thread.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Does the developer understand that after those hot scenes that were in the first part of the game, what he is doing now is complete crap? We've been waiting for part 2 for so long to rub our dick on her tits in the 2nd update, seriously?)

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
my prediction for the scenes later throughout Qprey 2: MC + Claudia + Seline + Lana threesome (finale), Seline + Claudia lesbian scenes, MC + lana handjob +boobjob (but no vaginal or anal), MC + Claudia sex scene (vaginal, anal, etc... full package), Seline + MC sex scenes (full package).

Reactions: Rul34_Sinner

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Rwocie, thank you for coming out with Pt.2. I hadn't finished Pt.1, (I forgot) so, I went back and finished it. I love the story, you and your team can work Hollywood for sure. The renders are fantastic and "Mom", is a real cutie, and I love cuties. I will now start on Pt.2, and I know the excitement will continue. Not sure if son get's his problem fixed with this curse or whatever, but, I am hoping that "mom and son", fall in love and "mom" ends up getting pregnant (I want to see her with a big belly and making love with her son). So, I'm hoping that pregnancy is in the future. Just thoughts, Rwocie, you do your game as you want, it is a masterpiece. Thank you.

I did find the dialog in Pt.1 got a little mixed up sometimes. Switching between mom being a mom and being a sister instead. Kind of confusing, but, I just rolled with it.

Wow, just saw grandma, forget about just knocking up mom. Let's have the boy knocking up all the girls, mom, aunt and grandma. Hell, why not? A family harem. The ultimate incest lover's dream. Watching the women, getting big bellies at different intervals would be awesome. Of course, the women doing some playing around with each other is a given.

At the end of Pt.1, the son still had the green hand and the werewolf dick, but, in Pt.2 it's not there. What happened? Did I miss something?

Last edited:

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Replayed qprey1 and finished it this time. Also finished the current update of qprey2. Other than the updates being too short, I really don't have anything to complain about. Really like this game, especially the dynamics between "baby-faced" Tom and Claudia. I think this is the kind of game best enjoyed in its entirety rather than in piecemeal updates. At least I'll put this game aside awhile before diving in again. But I am sure the waiting would be worthwhile.

Eldenvladid24

May 16, 2024
Rwocie, thank you for coming out with Pt.2. I hadn't finished Pt.1, (I forgot) so, I went back and finished it. I love the story, you and your team can work Hollywood for sure. The renders are fantastic and "Mom", is a real cutie, and I love cuties. I will now start on Pt.2, and I know the excitement will continue. Not sure if son get's his problem fixed with this curse or whatever, but, I am hoping that "mom and son", fall in love and "mom" ends up getting pregnant (I want to see her with a big belly and making love with her son). So, I'm hoping that pregnancy is in the future. Just thoughts, Rwocie, you do your game as you want, it is a masterpiece. Thank you.

I did find the dialog in Pt.1 got a little mixed up sometimes. Switching between mom being a mom and being a sister instead. Kind of confusing, but, I just rolled with it.

Wow, just saw grandma, forget about just knocking up mom. Let's have the boy knocking up all the girls, mom, aunt and grandma. Hell, why not? A family harem. The ultimate incest lover's dream. Watching the women, getting big bellies at different intervals would be awesome. Of course, the women doing some playing around with each other is a given.

At the end of Pt.1, the son still had the green hand and the werewolf dick, but, in Pt.2 it's not there. What happened? Did I miss something?
for me the mod doesnt make sense as i played first is tom and claudia claudia being tom elder brother gf but with the mod it doesnt make any sense its clear that seline is tom mother and its better for claudia being sister in law and seline to be toms mom

Eldenvladid24

May 16, 2024
Poll:
Incest Mod

I made the mom/son and bro/sis mods for part 1.
QPrey 2 has introduced a mother character. So, I want to know if there's interest in continuing the relationships from the Part 1 mods.

Options:
mom/son
Claudia remains mc's Mom.
(Lana is mc's Aunt and Seline is mc's Grandmother)

bro/sis
Claudia remains mc's Sister.
(Lana is second Sister and Seline is Mom)

I can't guarantee that the story will still make sense. XD This is simply a kink preference.

Like if interested.

Update: 22:06:2024 Done.
can u just change that seline be toms mom and claudia be toms brother gf and lana is claudia sister

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
for me the mod doesnt make sense as i played first is tom and claudia claudia being tom elder brother gf but with the mod it doesnt make any sense its clear that seline is tom mother and its better for claudia being sister in law and seline to be toms mom
In Pt.2, with the mod, Seline is the grandmother, Claudia is the mom, and there wasn't any errors as far as mixing the roles up. At least in this update.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
QPrey 2: House Arrest [v0.02] + IC Patch & Custom Name Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 224mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes