• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing - Incest Mod [v1.0] [Rwocie]

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I updated my mom son patch with custom MC name. A quick work . Tested ok. Enjoy.
Cant seem to download it. Can you upload it to gofile or workupload by any chance???

EDIT: Seemed like it was a browser issue. Had to open the link in opera in VPN for it to download.

Last edited:

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Just saw there was a game update...

It will likely take me some time to get it updated to 1.0 because I don't only change the relationships, I improve the dialogue to make the game better ;)
Can you give an example of how you make the game better?

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
By improving the dialogue.
Certainly, this is subjective. I suggest you play it with the mod and be the judge. Feedback is welcome.

I wanted an example or two. I don't want to read something twice just to form an opinion. What's the difference? What was wrong with the original?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I have updated the original post to include the patch for v1.0 of the game.
How about incorporating my Mom Son patch in your upload? Then everything is easy to find in one spot. Same dialogue. Different kink! :D Just label it Mom Son. Feel free to also use my code for custom MC name in your own patch. (y)

Reactions: whatever9269010

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I have this error whenever I try to change anything in notepad++

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Hey guys, I'm a fan of mom son incest hence my username and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fond of this fantasy so here is an with m/s patch

All credit goes to cebs and jospaghettio for the patch
Your android port is missing "uncensored patch" some scenes got skipped