Mod Ren'Py QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing - Incest Mod [v1.0] [Rwocie]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I make the mom/son patch.

I'll update it shortly.

And I might start my own thread for it since the thread owner here ignored my suggestion to post my patch in the OP. Why? Who knows.
If you take over the mod, then you can create a ticket to take over thread ownership; or I can edit the thread for you.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I make the mom/son patch.

I'll update it shortly.

And I might start my own thread for it since the thread owner here ignored my suggestion to post my patch in the OP. Why? Who knows.
Remember to add the switch for human penis and canine penis :ROFLMAO: last time the developer of the first patch, need to fix it a few time, because he add incest, but forgot to add the swtich, where you can have human penis, isted of canine :ROFLMAO:
Cant wait to play the full game with human penis finally.
The canine alien penis that the protagonist gets has always given me a strange sense of annoyance and disgust. Which didn't make me appreciate the sex scenes in the game very much. So I hope to finally be able to fully play with this incest + human penis patch.
Because the game have a good story and some really exciting events.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So option to change bro/sis or son/mom and normal penis mc
And no penis in fmc
There is no normal penis option :ROFLMAO: after some event, the MC can have o an alien dog dick, or a giant human dick :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps with normal you mean this? Because this new version, give us the choice to finally have a giant human dick, instead of a alien dog dick.

Anyway i think its pretty hard to ask him also to have an option like bro/sis. For now lets see him finish the son/mom patch. With all the new option. Then if he can, and wanna add also bro/sis i think is always welcome to have more incest option :ROFLMAO:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Could you please provide an option that we can choose as bro/sis?
The script structure and dialogue really is incondusive to custom roles. And the dev has split the game into over 60 individual scripts. Just the mom son thing is a pain to do for this game. I'm also editing the new dialogue, since it's pretty bad. Won't be poetry when I'm done. Just..:unsure: less bad. XD

I'll make a poll on the bro/sis thing when I'm done. If there's enough interest I'll do one.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wouldnt be more sense brother/sister relationship than mom/son?
Bro the boy look like a 16 year, while the women look like a 33/36 year, is more like a mother and son, instead of bro/sis. Also if you wanna give him 18 year because 16 is illegal, she is more older then him. And not of a few years.
Anyway this is the kind of game, that you can litteraly think she is the mother or the sister. In me case i always prefer the mother first. But if he manage to do also the sister is always welcome :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tramtoriana2

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Mom son incest custom name mod for V1.1

Huh. "Complete" means one more update, apparently.

The extra scenes are hot.
I updated the mod. Ran through it. Seems to work.
Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.

Edit: Corrected an error. Now MC can have a normal dick on day4.
can you update the mom son incest mod for 1.2 please