Mod Ren'Py QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing - Incest Mod [v1.0] [Rwocie]

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
I modified this android port with the uncensored patch.
Game: v1.0 with Mom-Son Incest patch+uncensored patch

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I updated my mom son patch with custom MC name. A quick work . Tested ok. Enjoy.
So I installed the Mom/Son mod with KoGa3's mod. The game still works and has the Mom/Son for main game. Just not in the replay. You need to install KoGa3's mod first, then overwrite with the Mom/Son mod.

So, what we need is the KoGa3's mod to be integrated with the Mom/Son mod so that the replay is also Mom/Son.

Someone be a hero for Win/Mac

Reactions: BangB420

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Mom son incest custom name mod for V1.1

Huh. "Complete" means one more update, apparently.

The extra scenes are hot.
I updated the mod. Ran through it. Seems to work.
Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.

Edit: Corrected an error. Now MC can have a normal dick on day4.

Last edited:

4545boi

Jul 5, 2022

Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.
How can I change name only? without changing their relationships?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
it said in op game version 1.0, but actual is 1.1 i don't know if it changes something
Game was only updated to version 1.1 yesterday and this incest mod is for the previous version which was version 1.0.
And this latest version 1.1 which appeared yesterday adds some extra extended content so this incest mod available in OP must be updated to be compatible with the latest version 1.1 or you can use other updated incest mod posted here previously by jospaghettio

Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.
Hi first of all thank you. Sorry to ask this, but this new update work with the koga mod? Justo to understand

Ok perhaps i am wrong, but i use you incest mod and at day 2 where the new choice there should be, the mod doesn't allow you to choose, it gives you the old choice directly. Maybe there is something to fix? Because the only way to choice the new path, is only without the mod.
If someone can confirm this, perhaps the new update incest mod, need a little fix

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi first of all thank you. Sorry to ask this, but this new update work with the koga mod? Justo to understand

Ok perhaps i am wrong, but i use you incest mod and at day 2 where the new choice there should be, the mod doesn't allow you to choose, it gives you the old choice directly. Maybe there is something to fix? Because the only way to choice the new path, is only without the mod.
If someone can confirm this, perhaps the new update incest mod, need a little fix

Thank you
You're right, friend!
Thanks for that!
The choice doesn't affect the current game, but it might after the dev releases the final update.
Mod has been updated.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You're right, friend!
Thanks for that!
The choice doesn't affect the current game, but it might after the dev releases the final update.
Mod has been updated.
Hi first of all, thank you! I try you new update mod, but there is a problem now.

The choice actually really changes something! But you mod just give the choices, but do not activated it. It is as if you always choose the first choice and not the second. I'll explain what the choices actually do, because initially I too thought nothing would change. But instead it changes the mutation on the MC!

If you choice the first choice the censored version the MC grows a "dog/monster penis" and becomes like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use the second choice the uncensored version, the MC grows a "big human penis" and becomes like this:

But when we use you incest patch, it makes us choose now. But it doesn't actually give you the second choice, it always gives you the first choice. So it doesn't allow you to carry on with the second choice, you always stay with a dog's penis.
So i think we need also this fix, otherwise, the mod remains cut in half. It only makes you play the first choice, but not the second. I hope I explained myself well, because I don't write very well in English, I had to help myself with the google translator.

Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi first of all, thank you! I try you new update mod, but there is a problem now.

The choice actually really changes something! But you mod just give the choices, but do not activated it. It is as if you always choose the first choice and not the second. I'll explain what the choices actually do, because initially I too thought nothing would change. But instead it changes the mutation on the MC!

If you choice the first choice the censored version the MC grows a "dog/monster penis" and becomes like this:

If you use the second choice the uncensored version, the MC grows a "big human penis" and becomes like this:

But when we use you incest patch, it makes us choose now. But it doesn't actually give you the second choice, it always gives you the first choice. So it doesn't allow you to carry on with the second choice, you always stay with a dog's penis.
So i think we need also this fix, otherwise, the mod remains cut in half. It only makes you play the first choice, but not the second. I hope I explained myself well, because I don't write very well in English, I had to help myself with the google translator.
Fixed. Found the problem. Thank you for pointing this out.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone know why i can't open ANONFILE website? i used to use it a ot but it suddeny stoed working for me.
it keep saying took to long to respond and won't open

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020

Enjoy.

Paste in game folder.

Edit: Corrected an error. Now MC can have a normal dick on day4.
This games WAY better using this mom and son mod instead of bro and sis good job