Mod Ren'Py QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing - Incest Mod [v1.0] [Rwocie]

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Custom Name and Mom Son Incest Mod 1.2
and
Custom Name and Bro Sis Incest Mod 1.2

Just finished. I may tweak a few things later, but I wanted to get this to fans as quickly as possible.(and also because I'm sick of working on it XD)
The mod is tested, but if you encounter any errors, please post them here or pm me.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Bro the boy look like a 16 year, while the women look like a 33/36 year, is more like a mother and son, instead of bro/sis. Also if you wanna give him 18 year because 16 is illegal, she is more older then him. And not of a few years.
Anyway this is the kind of game, that you can litteraly think she is the mother or the sister. In me case i always prefer the mother first. But if he manage to do also the sister is always welcome :ROFLMAO:
her dialogue seems to be more of sister figure than mom but i understand your point. I also want her to be his mother but something is off i dont know what :ROFLMAO: Well the sequal looks like there be true milf but we will see

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019

Just finished. I may tweak a few things later, but I wanted to get this to fans as quickly as possible.(and also because I'm sick of working on it XD)
The mod is tested, but if you encounter any errors, please post them here or pm me.

Enjoy!
compatible with the multimod or nah?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016

Enjoy!
Quick tested to day 2, I don't have time to wank at this moment. Great fucking Job, bro. (y) :love: M/S kink always the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Enjoy!
Hi sorry i do not know if i can say this is an error, but i think is a text error, if we are play an incest story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see the MC say: Sounds like she's not very happy with her boyfriend...
But Wouldn't it be better if he said Sounds like she's not very happy with Dad? Or something like that? I mean he is her husband (MC's father/dad) not her boyfriend.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017

Enjoy!
Finished the game and just wanted to say your patch made it very enjoyable. Thank you for your work.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi sorry i do not know if i can say this is an error, but i think is a text error, if we are play an incest story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see the MC say: Sounds like she's not very happy with her boyfriend...
But Wouldn't it be better if he said Sounds like she's not very happy with Dad? Or something like that? I mean he is her husband (MC's father/dad) not her boyfriend.
Definitely an error. Thanks! Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DarkBobo

Dec 23, 2017

Enjoy!
Thank you bruv', makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
New mod thread.

The thread owner has unfortunately abandoned work on this game mod. So, I'm going to start a new thread.

In the new thread the final version of the mod will be in the op where it can be easily found and not buried in the back pages like now.

This is where the mod lives now. Any comments or questions, pls post there.

Last edited: