4.00 star(s) 62 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah but 90% or more of the people here are here for more then just a story with no choices or lewdness, just saying that they are fishing in a pond with the wrong bait is all. Yeah he might get 1-2 supporters if the story is excellent and the renders are top notch but with no sexual content it is not going to catch much interest. In 3 years here I have yet to see a VN/KN make it past 2-3 releases with no sexual content.
It’s one thing if it’s a Hillside type of game, where it’s a story first game but you know the sex is eventually gonna come. It’s another to create a so called “adult game” and expect it to do numbers without any content at all. Players are literally cucking themselves each time they play it.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Yup, the Patreon version is the one with sex scenes. Seeing as he has 13 patreons I wouldn't hold my breath.
Although at this point I suppose even the Patreon version still wouldn't be far enough into the story to have naughty scenes.

You Know clowns234 I just checked his Patreon and it says the same over there so now I am confused too. Where is the naughty version supposed to be published?
Not sure where it is posted, I subbed for $1 just to check it out in the comments and the dev only replies with a winkie face...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Uncensored patch for QPrey

how to install: put the "patch.rpy file into game folder of QPrey
version: should work with future versions

with patch

View attachment 1496679

Without patch
View attachment 1496683

Well I guess that's the absolute bare minimum to answer my earlier question about why this game was posted here.

Though now it's even more strange to me. It was, "Here's a game, just a heads up there's no sexual content" now it's, "Here's a game, if you add this patch it changes a brief scene so you can see the MC's dong."

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Well I guess that's the absolute bare minimum to answer my earlier question about why this game was posted here.

Though now it's even more strange to me. It was, "Here's a game, just a heads up there's no sexual content" now it's, "Here's a game, if you add this patch it changes a brief scene so you can see the MC's dong."
The patch is only in the "d1s6" script. I saw a some of pictures there for this. Maybe Dev is doing some experiments!!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No sexual content? Why does the fiancee look so damn fuckable then? I don't say this very often, but this doesn't interest me, because there will be no explicit sex scenes.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
the rendering looks good and relationships MILF/boy (M/S; A/N; B/S) can be changed, or just use imagination.
it´s mot my decision, but a game tagged "no sexual content" normally wont belong to this forum and i guess the developer wont find a big fanbase here.
for now just wait and see - nothing more to say.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes