4.00 star(s) 62 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I can make screenshots of course, f95 just won't let me upload, I get an error message
It might depend on the file size or format.
However, sometimes it happened to me and trying again in the end I was able to upload.

Mar 23, 2021
NTR is always super confusing to me. So some of yall don't like when the MC gets cheated on, I get that. But you don't enjoy slaying some lady who is with some other shmuck? You don't like it when your woman has been with another man, I get the fetish, but lets get realistic here, chances are your waifu has had dick before you, even if she swears she hasn't.
One of these things is not like the other...
Two different things.

The guy you're responding to is also wrong in this case.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
The way the models are set up and the story. Hard to believe no sexual content eventually. I mean, whats the point. It looks like the typical Mother/Sister-Son/Brother incest type vehicle we commonly see. Even with the animations of shaking tits and ass in front of the MC. Rework the story a little for a Modder. Make it a female protagonist, equals winning. As of now, Trashing/Deleting.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Seeinig the title gave me a little hope for an interesting story.... seeing the screens crushed it.
aaaaaand of course the "but-i-want-to-bang-my-family" crew is here as well.
tbh... i couldn't care less cos it looks like trash :p

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I liked the milf, however, too immature yet, I will wait until there is enough content to play with it.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Nice! In laws taboo? Count me in. Curious why it’s so rare. So much potential with respect to story telling with it that’s unexplored.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
At least the creator had the decency to answer and inform, in advance, those to whom this aspect significantly matters that they were not going to have any reason to wiggle their dinky at this one.
Good on you, Dev!

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes