• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't think there will be no explicit sex scenes in this VN in the future, it seems to me that the dev notes refer to version 0.1 and not to the whole game or VN. Personally it seems to me a good way to start working oriented, at this stage, to stimulate the curiosity of visitors. Premature to make a judgment.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Why Linear Kinetic Novel?

The aim for this first project is to create a game that can be completed in one sitting but still has engaging story that (hopefully) can be expanded into another installment. Since this first project will be used as stepping stone, I am solely focusing myself to complete this as soon as possible (just around 6-7 updates). That's why kinetic novel with linear storyline will fit perfectly since I don't need to worry about fancy game mechanic and branching story.
That’s the kind of thinking every author, especially the beginners, should adjust to

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
You won't get sexual content even if you pay, because there is no sexual content in this VN, no nudity either, and there never will be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Violence and swearing doesn't really account for +18 rating, and without sexual content of any kind, this VN has no place on this site, so don't waste your time people.
agree, why someone put this VN to this site, btw?
except there is scene when the lil bro and the sis-law kissing, cheating, or falling in love with each other(i haven't play this game)

Voccoro33

Feb 15, 2021
Nice start everything looks clean, nice renders and dialogue i will be looking forward to the next update

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
So, what is the thing he needs to escape from? Because I doubt he wants to escape from those thiccness.

F40PH

Apr 12, 2020
Looking good so far. Nice renders.

I do have some constructive criticism for the dev though.

Something that bothered me was how dark the textbox overlay is, making it hard to pay attention to the details.
example:
1631902229114.png

To fix this, I unpacked the .rpa game files and edited three things.

- I replaced game/gui/textbox.png with this image, which is completely uniform and has more transparency:
textbox.png
- To fit this image correctly, I had to edit game/screen.rpy
I could probably have just resized the new image, but this solution should work on any size
1631902607300.png
- With these changes, the ass was more enjoyable, but sometimes the low transparency background made the text unreadable if the contrast was low enough with the background
To fix this, I added who_ and what_ outlines for every character. This can probably be done more cleanly by reusing a variable or extending the Character class or something, but I don't know anything about Python and this worked fine:
1631902776670.png

Here's how the textbox UI looks like with all of these changes applied:
1631902927643.png

If I knew how to make this into a mod, I'd do that. But either way, hopefully this is either helpful for the dev or for the players.

Reactions: Kobudo27

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
On Patreon, the Dev just hinted that there might be a different version released from the Patreon version of the game. I guess it's probably a mod that's unlocking/adding sexual content.
I wanted to add a screenshot of his remarks but the forum doesn't let me.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
On Patreon, the Dev just hinted that there might be a different version released from the Patreon version of the game. I guess it's probably a mod that's unlocking/adding sexual content.
Use windows screen capture or a photo with cell.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Sorry that statement doesn't seem to be accurate.

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes