4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
I suppose something will arrive already in the next update.
The last part ends with someone (the monster) entering the house at midnight ...
The beautiful Claudia sleeps, completely made of alcohol .... it is easy for the monster to enter her room and can safely abuse her.:p
According to the developer of this VN (his developer's notes):

• The version distributed in this site will not have any explicit content such as full frontal nudity or sexual act but will include excessive violence and language that is not suitable for people under 18 years of age or younger.
so, barring patches, F95 will not see anything more than partial nudity.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020

• The version distributed in this site will not have any explicit content such as full frontal nudity or sexual act but will include excessive violence and language that is not suitable for people under 18 years of age or younger.
It says that on his patreon.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
After six months it still does not even reach the size of a demo, it seems like yet another milking attempt (so far failed), if it continues like this, for me it is not going anywhere and better to stop it in the bud.

Reactions: DaHool and paula789

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
After six months it still does not even reach the size of a demo, it seems like yet another milking attempt (so far failed), if it continues like this, for me it is not going anywhere and better to stop it in the bud.
Last update received high praise from most, so no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: tony3000

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Last update received high praise from most, so no idea what you're talking about.
I am not referring to the project but to the way of working that is not convincing.
We are here, we will see the developments, mine is just an opinion on the timing and the amount of content.
I hope to be proved wrong.

What many think is not always correct, we are not a flock.

Reactions: paula789

R999999

Jan 7, 2019

Which website does he mean???

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes