4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I hope the MC becomes a werewolf or something similar. there are not enough games with dogs/wolves/werewolfs that are not gay furry, rpg bad ends, html games, or monstergirl.
it would be fantastic ...

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Way to ruin a promising game, major yikes man.
Time to start back ignoring kinetic novels, Devs just any fucking thing and expect it be smiles and rainbows all around. You're trying to bang a hot milf a you spawn a doggie dick? Total boner killer. Hard pass.
I thought it was a fun twist. A lot of games on this site have a very boring story and setting so I like it when devs try out new things, even if they are weird.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Way to ruin a promising game, major yikes man.
Time to start back ignoring kinetic novels, Devs just any fucking thing and expect it be smiles and rainbows all around. You're trying to bang a hot milf a you spawn a doggie dick? Total boner killer. Hard pass.
"Boom, doggie dick, out of nowhere" from your stupid review. You definitely didn't played the game, because if you had really done that you already have seen the "doggie dick" way before the sex scene (the bathroom scene)! Probably another one who only skipped through the game for the animations...

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
"Boom, doggie dick, out of nowhere" from your stupid review. You definitely didn't played the game, because if you had really done that you already have seen the "doggie dick" way before the sex scene (the bathroom scene)! Probably another one who only skipped through the game for the animations...
I played and also was disgusted by it so what's your point?

Reactions: DickBobyson

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That's your gripe? Lol. Look, if you and others want that kind of spice in your life then fine but leave me out of that shit. Just make sure he gets his shots and daily walks, you know how cranky they can get.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That's your gripe? Lol. Look, if you and others want that kind of spice in your life then fine but leave me out of that shit. Just make sure he gets his shots and daily walks, you know how cranky they can get.
Seems you really don't get it. I'm not complaining about the content you don't like, I am also not a big fan of that here. But you are lying in your review! That "dick" content does not come out of the blue, it was already there before the sex scene with Claudia. And if you would have played the game and not only skipped through you had that info way before that.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Seems you really don't get it. I'm not complaining about the content you don't like, I am also not a big fan of that here. But you are lying in your review! That "dick" content does not come out of the blue, it was already there before the sex scene with Claudia. And if you would have played the game and not only skipped through you had that info way before that.
You definitely seem to be breaking out the cape and triggered for someone claiming to not like something. Bottom line is the turning into Scooby Doo right before our eyes and some people have a problem with it, I am one of them. You don't muck up a potentially epic scene with a babe like Claudia. I don't remember seeing monster or beastiality in the future tags section.

• Angry
Reactions: kschn68

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, during the bathroom scene, the mc has a normal penis.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes