Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Another fan-art ;)

Claudia : "Tom...I see everything is back to normal..."

Claudia : "Well...more than normal actually"

Tom : "
Ohh Claudia !!"

Claudia Tom normal.jpg

PS : Would any of you be interested in the alternative version of this scene? (beasty/monster)...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Someone that pays better attention than I do probably already figured this out but MC infected himself on the 2nd day there. When he jerked himself off after touching the blood stuff on the ground.

Also, he cleaned that stuff up on the 1st day, but it came back. It's leaking from the sink I think.

And they've also swam in the lake. Which is where I think the stuff is coming from before getting into the pipes. So I'd bet both MC and Claudia are already infected, it just shown with MC sooner because he got exposed directly to it first.

When he felt pain in his hand, thinking it was a cut, but he had no wounds. That was the infection spreading. It is in his hand (from touching the blood) and his dick (from jerking himself off). That also means it's in Claudia's...you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what Rwocie said View attachment 1921261
Note:

• This preview should have been out in the last week but unfortunately I succumbed to typhoid fever and had to be hospitalized for three days. Don't worry though, I already recovered 100% and will continue the development as usual.
  • My focus this week should be finishing the still pose of all scene. It proved to be quite challenge since I had to deal with more characters in the same scene than it usually does.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Well i played a lot of weird things but i hope the dev fixes mc's junk or at least gets it bigger,it just doesnt match with claudia's beauty...Also will we ever get choices to make? I mean i want to be able to make choices like romance or lust route,Game currently feels like a movie and i just cant do anything except watching

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Well i played a lot of weird things but i hope the dev fixes mc's junk or at least gets it bigger,it just doesnt match with claudia's beauty...Also will we ever get choices to make? I mean i want to be able to make choices like romance or lust route,Game currently feels like a movie and i just cant do anything except watching
It's a kinetic novel arthur
no choice

Reactions: RedWyne007

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I guess you have already talked about this in the thread but I finished the latest version of the game recently and I wonder, why is there a censored version and it needs a patch so that it is not censored? Isn't it more work for the creator?

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes