4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

kyxlian

May 10, 2021

Desbloqueado

Notes:
  • The final outline has been sent to the writer week ago and all dialogue should be finished in about a week from now. In the meantime, still renders and animations are still being worked on.
  • I can't show you too much in preview images because, you know, it will spoil the story. Also, anyone recognize the outfit they're wearing (excluding the last image ofc)?
  • As you might already know, there are only two updates left to conclude the first installment. Judging by how things goes, we might not be able to directly jump into second installment. As a replacement, I already planned two potential (smaller) projects that you can vote on after this update comes out.
As always, Thank you very much for the support!
-Rwocie

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Aside from the MC, the game itself got potential. The renders are really good and I curious how this game will progress. The dog dick got me off guard, no lie haha

I hope the MC dies in the next update and gets a proper replacement.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

paula789

May 2, 2017

Desbloqueado

Notes:
  • The final outline has been sent to the writer week ago and all dialogue should be finished in about a week from now. In the meantime, still renders and animations are still being worked on.
  • I can't show you too much in preview images because, you know, it will spoil the story. Also, anyone recognize the outfit they're wearing (excluding the last image ofc)?
  • As you might already know, there are only two updates left to conclude the first installment. Judging by how things goes, we might not be able to directly jump into second installment. As a replacement, I already planned two potential (smaller) projects that you can vote on after this update comes out.
-Rwocie
What's about the second installment, the Dev is talking about? Any details?

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018

Desbloqueado

Notes:
-Rwocie
Ver 0.6 took 3 weeks after 2nd preview report to release, then the update should come sooner but his progression is much lower and it is already in the 4th weeks after the report.

Reactions: Anony_2311

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Latest update:

I planned to release the latest update this month, but unfortunately there's some slight delay with the writing so we have to ask for your patience.
Furthermore, There will be no more preview images this month since I usually post the final preview along with release date. As a token of apology, I made one of this month's special render accessible for all patron's tier.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes