• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
does MC retore his normal dick at the end or he still has this ugly one i stopped playing once saw it , it's so cringe .
If you read the previous replies about this, the normal version keeps it with the uncensored patch, the "extended" version he has a normal one, and then continues on to the "new game".

I was going to suggest that myself but since it's the sequel I thought this one would be updated instead like some other games do
That's what I thought to, but guess not.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This first installment is a gem, great animations, a good story, Claudia is simply perfect, those huge tits are luxurious.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to turn back the game to softcore version ? I have this kind of fetish to play or watch it first in softcore and after finishing the game, re-playing the nsfw scenes in hardcore mode.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of QPrey: Escape From Lake Thing v1.1
with jospaghettio

Download

Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, cebs!
I just discovered this. Did you or do you want to create an apk w/incest for the complete version 1.2? Mom/son and or bro/sis

If you're ok with it, I'd post it on my Qprey incest mod thread so it gets more views.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Hi, cebs!
I just discovered this. Did you or do you want to create an apk w/incest for the complete version 1.2? Mom/son and or bro/sis

If you're ok with it, I'd post it on my Qprey incest mod thread so it gets more views.
Tomorrow I'll take a look at it my friend ;)

Reactions: jospaghettio
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes