Tool QSP QSP Player With Video Support Written In Qt

MisterSomething

Mar 14, 2018
As sexy as that might have sounded - it requires a server as a platform and not a desktop. So the use for a regular user with a personal desktop system is kind of limited unless you run a VM again ;)
Yeah, kinda figured... Unfortunate reality of using an old underpowered laptop with Linux... At home I could just use my server but, I also have my windows desktop at the same desk so no need to spin up a server for QSP on Linux ^^'

Thanks for the reply :)

LHale87

Jul 17, 2018
Maybe a bit of help keep getting QSP error code 119 says unknown action when I hit the links in the Main Desc window. It sees to only do that in this game and Saragame, Girl life works fine so does anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: carmennnoiu

MisterSomething

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe have a try with Clean Slate as well to try and eliminate the player as the problem. If Clean Slate works without issues, just like GL, try and post on Saragame's page for help. The player shouldn't be at fault if GL works properly IMO

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Maybe a bit of help keep getting QSP error code 119 says unknown action when I hit the links in the Main Desc window. It sees to only do that in this game and Saragame, Girl life works fine so does anyone else have this issue?
There are basically no real 'player errors' that will throw a popup-window. In more than 99% of all cases any error popup points to something being wrong between code and player - will say the code does something wrong or is faulty and the player cant execute the command for various reasons. But none of those are actual 'player errors'. Unfortunately the creator of QSP did not a very good job in sending a descriptive error message with those error messages which leads to a lot of confusion.

In your particular case i am almost certain a simple typo in the code is the reason for the error message. Links etc are usually bound to a command called 'exec' which requires a certain formatting and it is a common occurrence that quotes and double-quotes get mixed up in it.

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
tried to compile Sonnix qsp player on Raspberry pi 400 (Ubunto OS)

got this error message

Code:
Info: creating stash file /home/[user]/Download/Qqsp-master/.qmake.stash
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: core gui widgets multimedia webengine webenginewidgets webchannel
any help?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
tried to compile Sonnix qsp player on Raspberry pi 400 (Ubunto OS)

got this error message

Code:
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: core gui widgets multimedia webengine webenginewidgets webchannel
any help?
You should address these kind of questions on github and not here where the end-users come.

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
Code:
any help?
You have to install the corresponding QT development packages before. In Fedora these are the following

Bash:
dnf install -y qt5-qtbase-devel qt5-qtmultimedia-devel qt5-qtwebengine-devel qt5-qtwebchannel-devel
In Ubuntu they are named slightly differently. Try the following

Bash:
apt install qtbase5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev qtwebengine5-dev

Reaper27

Dec 23, 2020
When i attempt to launch 1.9 the screen goes white and the program says (not responding) right away. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Can someone share another download link for the MAC or win64? I can't download it from mega, the web always says there is no networ flow (whenever i use it).

Sep 8, 2019
Can someone share another download link for the MAC or win64? I can't download it from mega, the web always says there is no networ flow (whenever i use it).
have you tried looking at girl life game they have qsp player listed on it or tfgamesite under the same game has it as well.

An user 231

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone knows how to reset qsp? I am new and i activated the fullscreen but on the options doesn't show anything, also how do i reset the windows position?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Does anyone knows how to reset qsp? I am new and i activated the fullscreen but on the options doesn't show anything, also how do i reset the windows position?
Depending on the game you play you might have 2 configuration files probably named Qqsp.ini:
one in the actual directory where your game itself resides and another one in your '%appdata/roaming/qqsp' folder. Make sure to delete both before restarting which should create a blank and clean one.

animusgaming

Dec 11, 2018
You have to install the corresponding QT development packages before. In Fedora these are the following

Bash:
dnf install -y qt5-qtbase-devel qt5-qtmultimedia-devel qt5-qtwebengine-devel qt5-qtwebchannel-devel
In Ubuntu they are named slightly differently. Try the following

Bash:
apt install qtbase5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev qtwebengine5-dev
I found the following instructions on tfg. In conjuction with your above instructions on fedora, I tried to install Qqsp.
here is no real documentation on the project page, but you can easily compile it yourself. Here is the procedure (worked for me on debian, should be the same on Ubuntu) :

First install all the required dependancies:
Code:
sudo apt install -y build-essential mesa-common-dev libfontconfig1 qtbase5-dev libqt5core5a libqt5gui5 libqt5widgets5 qt5-qmake qt5-qmake-bin qtbase5-dev qtbase5-dev-tools cmake qtwebengine5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev qt5-qmake qt5-qmake-bin gstreamer1.0-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly librsvg2-dev git
Then download the repository and compile the application:
Code:
git clone
cd Qqsp/
qmake
make
Can you please guide me on how to install on fedora? sometimes, the packages are not found or matched,)mainly qtmultimedia5-dev, sometimes, make doesn't work or qmake doesn't work. I tried to install all the relevant packages that I can find under dnf and the package managers, but no progress.

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
Can you please guide me on how to install on fedora? sometimes, the packages are not found or matched,)mainly qtmultimedia5-dev, sometimes, make doesn't work or qmake doesn't work. I tried to install all the relevant packages that I can find under dnf and the package managers, but no progress.
Try

dnf install -y @"Development Tools" qt5-qtbase-devel qt5-qtmultimedia-devel qt5-qtwebengine-devel qt5-qtwebchannel-devel

animusgaming

Dec 11, 2018
Try

dnf install -y @"Development Tools" qt5-qtbase-devel qt5-qtmultimedia-devel qt5-qtwebengine-devel qt5-qtwebchannel-devel
Will try and update. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Update: Worked great....Thanks. Had to use sudo ln -s /usr/bin/qmake-qt5 /usr/bin/qmake to get the qmake command work.

Last edited: