RPGM Completed Quantum Entanglement [v1.00] [Large Battleship Studios]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Apr 20, 2020
Virus Check

Windows Defender
"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"

Real or false positive? I'm sure it's a false positive as this upload has been up since June of last year and everyone seems to be enjoying it, but you can't ever be to sure/safe.

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
Virus Check

Windows Defender
"Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"

Real or false positive? I'm sure it's a false positive as this upload has been up since June of last year and everyone seems to be enjoying it, but you can't ever be to sure/safe.
Reminder: The Khas Graphics library.dll occasionally pings Antivirus programs. It is safe, and runs the game's lighting engine.
Shouldn't be a problem, though if you're worried, try downloading it on someone else's computer.

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know how to get into the Math department or the Server room?

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I like the ringtone on the mc's phone it sounds like the main theme song from flash gordon by queen with the words changed to "Defenders of the universe" it sounds like but what is the ringtone song that the MC has on her phone?

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Is there any point in keeping the Doom Laser active ? And what utility does the 3 USB have ? And how do you desactivate the floating turrets protecting the shining crystal (EDIT : They are plot locked) ?

Last edited:

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get into the Math department or the Server room?
After you have seen the Doom Laser in Balistics, return to Fabrication and enter the previously locked door. After the blackout/flashback, interact with Kevin to obtain the password of Maths. After you have gone to Maths, go to Archie office (Director). Take his keycard and read his book (on the desk). Here you go !!!

Reactions: jojf

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Is there any point in keeping the Doom Laser active ? And what utility does the 3 USB have ? And how do you desactivate the floating turrets protecting the shining crystal (EDIT : They are plot locked) ?
There isn't any, as far as I could tell. Should be noted that while the game is "finished" my understanding is that multiple threads where left incomplete (a lot of them are currently being tied up during Angelic Acceptor Alouette) such as the option to side with Dr. Harcourt instead of Gabby etc.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
It's hard to tell but, judging by screenshots, isn't this game more like VN (Visual Novel), not a RPG?
Adventure game may be a better description. It doesn't have battles, stats, character levels and such but the interface is standard rpgmaker which the chacter walking around on a tile map and interacting with stuff.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
When I try to download it (from Workupload and Mega) Microsoft Security Essentials blocks and quarantines it saying that it has TrojanScript/Wacatac.H!ml

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I just finished the few playthrough.

Found three endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found that showing encoded laptop to soul of Geology guy triggers extra scene about spell to deal with Ba'athot (and
) but haven't got any continuation of it.

What are Hard Drives 01-03 for?
Are there any other secrets?

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
I just finished the few playthrough.

Found three endings:

I also found that showing encoded laptop to soul of Geology guy triggers extra scene about spell to deal with Ba'athot (and
) but haven't got any continuation of it.

What are Hard Drives 01-03 for?
Are there any other secrets?
I asked Saint Bomber about that a while ago and the three endings are all there is. There are traces of what would have been more but they were never actually made.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I asked Saint Bomber about that a while ago and the three endings are all there is. There are traces of what would have been more but they were never actually made.
Thank you a lot!

By the way, how have you been contacting him?
I'd like to send him some small bugs, but don't know if he has discord or other way to contact.

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you a lot!

By the way, how have you been contacting him?
I'd like to send him some small bugs, but don't know if he has discord or other way to contact.
I'm a backer on Patreon, so I have access to the official discord.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes