RPGM Completed Quantum Entanglement [v1.00] [Large Battleship Studios]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
is there a guide to this game or what
I don't think there is an explicit guide, but as other posters have mentioned, the game is linear. You can get hints by using Savepoint terminal, but if you read the text, it is usually self explanatory where you should go. I would not recommend playing the game if you are planning to skip the text - it is really the best part of the game. If you run into an issue, I am sure there will be posters willing to assist. I've posted hints for the non-obvious collectibles that are needed for one of the endings earlier in the thread.

What are the jumpscares exactly? That's the only thing making me not downloading this game.
There is a lot of wading through dark rooms/corridors. There are a couple of instances where something either pops out of the dark or you find creepy stuff. Either way, it is really not the main point of the game. Note that there is no combat in this game, so we aren't talking random monsters spawning behind you to attack.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
What are the jumpscares exactly? That's the only thing making me not downloading this game.
Characters seeing things in the shadows, and nopeing out of there. The stuff displayed is in game, not things that cover the whole screen like screamers or such. In my option the game is fine, and I am a wuss when it comes to stuff like horror.
For a actual example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Characters seeing things in the shadows, and nopeing out of there. The stuff displayed is in game, not things that cover the whole screen like screamers or such. In my option the game is fine, and I am a wuss when it comes to stuff like horror.
For a actual example
I'm fine with that if thats the only picture lol. Besides I play most of my games on mute so I'm good.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So i beat the game, and you know what - its really good!
There is close to zero fap material, but it turns out as amazing rpgmaker adventure. I wish there is more of them...
But still it'll be intresting to see guide and spoilers to other endings, cause in my estimate there is around 4-5 of them.
I released Baaloth of the Earth, G+M live on the surface with tulpa-like copies of them.

Reactions: cyrus.kordae

cyrus.kordae

Apr 8, 2018

Interesting, I only got the below endings (tagged as spoilers). I haven't played through the new game+, but it would be interesting to know what all the ending are.

chekkibrekki

Apr 25, 2020
Idk why
but comedy in hentai gets me laughing more ofthen the comdey animes
View attachment 687617

Overview:
A game about janitors and receptionists in a hyper-science facility that wipes their memory every 6 months for some reason.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-09
Release Date: 2020-06-09
Developer: Large Battleship Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Other Game: a Dragon's reQuest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Content Warnings:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
As it seems "Khas Graphics Library.dll" file contained in archive is detected by antiviruses and deleted i have done some web search and found out updated version of this file and game work with it.
Checked it and AV says its ok so for convenience and i hope its not a problem i am attaching this file here.
Hope this helps.

P.S. you can also get this file from " " for free just need to rename it to be "Khas Graphics Library.dll"

P.S.2 i hope me posting this here don't violates any site rules if that so PLS inform me and i will remove it right away. :)

Reactions: nyagura

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to proceed the game , I am stuck and going to ask under spoiler so I don't spoil people that haven't play it yet.

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
That second screenshot... Probably what my lab partners always thought when we would work on our laptops in class.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes