RPGM Completed Quantum Entanglement [v1.00] [Large Battleship Studios]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I dont supose anyone could tell where to find all the beta samples?
Bring the encrypted datapad to the dead guy in Geology department (the sparkly on the table). This gives you hints where to find other ones, listed below
Talk to the floating eye in uh...botany department I think
Return to Larson (the "zombie" psychologist in the wrecked train)
Talk to the zombie dog in zoology department

I think these are only missable ones - you also get one when you pass Beta Sample when going through oceanology. Some of these require you to progress past certain point in the story. I think taking datapad to Geology will allow you do get the rest regardless of other pre-requisites though.

Well, the archive went to the trash by my AV, so there was no chance to read that. Anyway, I played a tons of RPGM game and never got a virus warning.
You can do a google search on that particular dll - it's a custom library, so most rpg games don't use it. But everything I found on it said it's a false positive.

Reactions: hencuka

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Amusing and well-done, but it's not an h-game. A yandere scene is all I saw in an hour or few. A typical h-game is like a CG carnival where you can see the lines you have to wait (grind) in for some big scenes and there are occasional "get yer piping hot CG here" stands and maybe there's a clown that you can interact with for a free CG.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A typical h-game is like a CG carnival where you can see the lines you have to wait (grind) in for some big scenes and there are occasional "get yer piping hot CG here" stands and maybe there's a clown that you can interact with for a free CG.
Imagine reading the OP and thinking this is even remotely "a typical h-game".

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Imagine reading the OP and thinking this is even remotely "a typical h-game".
That this game is scene-poor has nothing to do with it being science-joke-rich. If you took it and added scenes, you wouldn't have to change the OP any.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I can look past everything in that "Content Warning" spoiler, but Jumpscares just ain't it chief. It's a shitty way to create some form of artificial horror element when you lack the creativity to actually make the player / "watcher"(in case of movies) feel scared. It's WAY better to have the consumer be at the edge of their seat, not even able to look with both eyes because they think there has to be a jumpscare at any given moment than actually having jumpscares in your product.

(That ... and the elementary school level art is just jarring to look at)

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I can't seem to save the game. Is this true for others?
Game can only be saved at checkpoints. Look for a computer that gives you "ACCESSING SAVEPOINT! SYSTEM" message when clicked. Top choice is save, bottom choice is load, middle choice gives you a current game status (ie what's happening and a bit of a hint as to what to do next). Checkpoints are fairly common, most look identical, so once you find one, you'll know what to look for.

Reactions: Joe Steel

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
I can look past everything in that "Content Warning" spoiler, but Jumpscares just ain't it chief. It's a shitty way to create some form of artificial horror element when you lack the creativity to actually make the player / "watcher"(in case of movies) feel scared. It's WAY better to have the consumer be at the edge of their seat, not even able to look with both eyes because they think there has to be a jumpscare at any given moment than actually having jumpscares in your product.

(That ... and the elementary school level art is just jarring to look at)
true, i feel a good game that does a bit of horror right is actually the black souls game, it feels creepy playing it in some parts without jump scares just through atmosphere

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 10, 2019
I downloaded this because the clever dialogue in the sample screen shots was hilarious. But now I honestly would like feedback from someone who enjoyed this game . . . to me it seems to be a lot of wandering around clicking on stuff without a whole lot else happening. And that clever dialogue just became annoying as I sprained my index finger hitting ENTER as quickly as possible to scroll through (since there is no "accelerate text" key or even an Option page). It seems like a game I would like, but I feel as though I'm missing some key aspects to fully appreciate it. Positive responses please . . . thanks in advance!

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Where are you up to? If you are out of the intro section, things have gone wrong, and you have found your roommate afterwards and you don't like the game then I wouldn't recommend continuing. The gameplay doesn't change, it will always be "wandering around clicking on stuff". If you are still in the intro then it may be worth while continuing until the plot kicks off.

Jul 10, 2019
Where are you up to? If you are out of the intro section, things have gone wrong, and you have found your roommate afterwards and you don't like the game then I wouldn't recommend continuing. The gameplay doesn't change, it will always be "wandering around clicking on stuff". If you are still in the intro then it may be worth while continuing until the plot kicks off.
Thanks. I did everything (I think) to the right - i.e. found the NPC that turned into a zombie. And found Dr. Larson to the left. That's when I ran out of enthusiasm.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes