RPGM Completed Quantum Entanglement [v1.00] [Large Battleship Studios]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Is that space station 13 but singleplayer with sexual themes?
Think more like being having your first day on the job as a janitor at a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although much lighter in tone. It is very low on sexual content, basically being a single scene. Also strictly a adventure game, no rpgmaker battles, qte's, or stuff.

Still would recomend at least trying it, just don't go in expecting much erotic stuff.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
1591770841660.png
Well, i like to attempting doors once in a while too...

The story is nice so far, but engrish slightly strange writing is confusing sometimes.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
art is not the greatest in the world, but those tags are really inviting
Eh? It's more of a western style compared to japanese anime style that we usually see in RPGM games. But the characters look well drawn from what I see in the sample pictures.

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
Hmm... Comedic writing, sci-fi setting, adventure gameplay, and janitors?

Could this be Space Quest 9, the lost prequel to Space Quest X: Latex Babes of Estros?

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
My goodness, I didn't know Saint Bomber had been so busy since Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle. I wish I'd known sooner because these games are a treat.

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
So is the mind control here like the more traditional mind control or is it just strictly from that memory wiping thing in the description?

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Why is this tagged complete? The readme says "This is a 1 Route Beta release, by SaintBomber and Large Battleship Studios, spurred on by /u/'s dedication and fond memory.". While the route is complete looking at the project does have some references to another route. Was the idea of a second route abandoned and the read-me left out of date or was this tagged wrong?

So is the mind control here like the more traditional mind control or is it just strictly from that memory wiping thing in the description?
The description aside from one scene. The mind-control part is very minor.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Anyone got any idea what the answer for the door that requires the last 2 numbers if 4 people ID? i am pretty sure(like 100%) that i have every single ID i found and i am missing 3 of them plus Bern's ID does not have any number ...

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Anyone got any idea what the answer for the door that requires the last 2 numbers if 4 people ID? i am pretty sure(like 100%) that i have every single ID i found and i am missing 3 of them plus Bern's ID does not have any number ...
Go to the room on the left and fly over the lava. All the ids are in the area around the locked door with code, you don't need to go out the right door to any other department. And you'll find only 3 anyway, fourth is not needed, collect 3 and talk to the door.

Also, I have a question, what to do after that, when I get into the dungeons with statues, elevator, portals? I can't figure out what can I do there at all (only used the emergency ladder on the hole, but there is nothing down there too).

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkarhon

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Go to the room on the left and fly over the lava. All the ids are in the area around the locked door with code, you don't need to go out the right door to any other department. And you'll find only 3 anyway, fourth is not needed, collect 3 and talk to the door.

Also, I have a question, what to do after that, when I get into the dungeons with statues, elevator, portals? I can't figure out what can I do there at all (only used the emergency ladder on the hole, but there is nothing down there too).
Interact with the central containment seal (just go straight all the way), characters will have a discussion and decide to disable it. So trudge all the way back to power 1, disable the reactor (that you spent first half of the game starting) and return to the seal.

This game certainly throws a lot of random items into the inventory which I have no idea if they have a use or not. Both endings I found so far (escaping on the elevator and breaking the seal) seemed like I could have done better in. I am not sure the total number of outcomes that are possible in each of these scenarios based on what is done during the actual game. Currently running through New Game+, and trying to get more things done based on my first run through, no idea if it will lead to different endings.

Reactions: erg1986

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
This game certainly throws a lot of random items into the inventory which I have no idea if they have a use or not. Both endings I found so far (escaping on the elevator and breaking the seal) seemed like I could have done better in. I am not sure the total number of outcomes that are possible in each of these scenarios based on what is done during the actual game. Currently running through New Game+, and trying to get more things done based on my first run through, no idea if it will lead to different endings.
Looking at the files there is another ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: erg1986 and RK119

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
So, I don't get it what should I suppose to do next, guys?

Edit. Nevermind. Randomly found portable generator

Last edited:

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
"Quantum Sexual Positions, Sexual Cannibalism, Gaslighting, Coitus Interruptus, Flagrant Misuse of Lab Equipment"

Oh boy...

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Win32/Injector.BNHQ trojan found in the archive :oops: And it seemed so promising. :cry:
From readme.txt which is part of the archive:
Reminder: The Khas Graphics library.dll occasionally pings Antivirus programs. It is safe, and runs the game's lighting engine.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
From readme.txt which is part of the archive:
Reminder: The Khas Graphics library.dll occasionally pings Antivirus programs. It is safe, and runs the game's lighting engine.
Well, the archive went to the trash by my AV, so there was no chance to read that. Anyway, I played a tons of RPGM game and never got a virus warning.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes