3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
How long it would take for the next update to be ready and come out?
The next update will take a little longer because of me. :rolleyes:

I've been experimenting with 3d, but for now, I'll continue with 2d until the end of this "day" and then see if I'll restart it in 3d or continue in 2d.

A mini update will be released soon in which the dialogues have been fixed by an American native speaker and some small fixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your interest, good to hear these questions!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't know if anyone's done this before but you can do 2d and 3d just have one of his loop days be in 3d daz. That'll be unique and you can say that's an oddity that reality is different.

Reactions: e-disfunction

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Restyling.
What do you think? View attachment 1062431
I like the style, but thjere are some problems here :
- left boob smaller thant the right one, while it's closer and full frontal (it should appear bigger if they are the same size)
- vaginahas areal problem ^^ This vagina could appear like that, if it was full frontal (and viewed from below )
But otherwis,e I really liove the style, the hair, the face, the hips, and all the dynamic in it

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I like the style, but thjere are some problems here :
- left boob smaller thant the right one, while it's closer and full frontal (it should appear bigger if they are the same size)
- vaginahas areal problem ^^ This vagina could appear like that, if it was full frontal (and viewed from below )
But otherwis,e I really liove the style, the hair, the face, the hips, and all the dynamic in it
Boobs already fixed, for the vagina i need to to work on it!

MagentaFINALE.png

Reactions: Armelle69

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hello everyone.
as you may have noticed it's been a while since I've had an update, after a period where I did a lot, but unfortunately I got sick with Covid.

I was never life-threatening but it was very very hard. When I started (a short time ago) getting better my wife got sick and still is.

She seems to be doing a little better than me but still she is bedridden.

During this time we have been unable to work, we both work on a project basis so we get paid when we deliver results.
I need to make up for lost time, because the mortgage and taxes are looming.

If I used to devote my free time and nights to drawing and developing now I have to do it to avoid ending up in bankruptcy.
Be patient, slowly something will move forward and I will definitely finish this day but not in the time frame I had planned.

Thank you all for your understanding, they are hard days.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello everyone.
as you may have noticed it's been a while since I've had an update, after a period where I did a lot, but unfortunately I got sick with Covid.

I was never life-threatening but it was very very hard. When I started (a short time ago) getting better my wife got sick and still is.

She seems to be doing a little better than me but still she is bedridden.

During this time we have been unable to work, we both work on a project basis so we get paid when we deliver results.
I need to make up for lost time, because the mortgage and taxes are looming.

If I used to devote my free time and nights to drawing and developing now I have to do it to avoid ending up in bankruptcy.
Be patient, slowly something will move forward and I will definitely finish this day but not in the time frame I had planned.

Thank you all for your understanding, they are hard days.
I hope and wish your wife get well soon, same as you still need to keep your health in check even when got better now. We all can wait a little bit longer for the next update, and again I wish you the best to overcome these worst event

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes