3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Boobs already fixed, for the vagina i need to to work on it!

View attachment 1063936
Recommendations for materials of people who want to draw 2d better.

Andrew Loomis: His books are considered pretty cornerstone for an artist's education primarily "Fun with a pencil" for a beginner "Successful Drawing" and "Figure Drawing for All it's Worth" for intermediate, and "Creative Illustration" for Advanced. Other books can be woven in, but make sure the ones you take on are in your correct knowledge bracket.

Burne Hogarth: He was a master of Dynamic poses and his books on them really help to illustrate movement and action.

Bert Dodson: Keys to Drawing

If you want to spend some money. This is an online lecture program that has a huge amount of information.

Has a lot of book suggestions for drawing of all types.

Of course youtube has tons and tons of courses and videos from both professionals and amateurs on learning to draw, finding art style, etc.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
It's not abandoned, it's in hold because I'm part of a team to develop another game: Mesmerized.

Working on a team is the easiest and allows me to respect all deadlines but I count to return to Quantum Loop in the next months (maybe as a team and not as single developer/drawer/everything).

Ps. I'm pretty sure that DeadLoop developers are following this thread so... Hello guys, great game!

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I like the style, but thjere are some problems here :
- left boob smaller thant the right one, while it's closer and full frontal (it should appear bigger if they are the same size)
- vaginahas areal problem ^^ This vagina could appear like that, if it was full frontal (and viewed from below )
But otherwis,e I really liove the style, the hair, the face, the hips, and all the dynamic in it
you do know most woman have one breast smaller then the other right

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
So... it's almost official, soon the game will restart with a new 3d graphic.

To be honest, I cannot manage all 2d pictures, so it's better to rely on a 3d artist that can create old and new scenes.

So I hope you enjoy the new game, I keep you updated!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OnHold for over six months.

Per site guidelines, marked as Abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes