The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Is it when you tell Yvonne her secret ID? That's the bit where it says 'not developed yet'.
Exactly!
Do you enjoy the game? I tried to do something different but I'm not sure if this kind of game appeals to many people (I hope so!)

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016

LOL....LOVE that song and video man....
This game is odd and does have its hints....
Now IF going by the title of the game....
THIS is a parody of Quantum Leap. ...
I love that TV show....
Now it just needs a holo-graphic person to join in say after the third time giving you hints about WHO you really are and what is going on...
Now myself... Just spitballing here... maybe...
Have an old pervy Midget of either sex but having an old saggy titted midget lady going around looking under skirts and telling you if the other NPCs are wearing underwear or if they have a bush or not can be funny for the game.... just my take on the idea...

The Dark Moonshine.... you are making a great game love it thus far

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Nah,not for me. Got bored pressing every single option to don't progress at all. Checking all options 3 times a day is to much. No any hints,nah.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Nah,not for me. Got bored pressing every single option to don't progress at all. Checking all options 3 times a day is to much. No any hints,nah.
We need to add a hint system, but if you follow the story, there are clues about the next steps (not for all passages)

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Eh...how it goes the f**** game?
Is like those strange russian games with weird logics!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Eh...how it goes the f**** game?
Is like those strange russian games with weird logics!
If anything, it's like those strange Italian games with weird logic. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

And anyway, yes, it is a game (I think, I hope) different from the 200 same ones that I myself play and appreciate.
If you want something different, it's here!

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why does the game exit after you expose boob for Yvonne? The game files have Yvonne getting naked, but there are no options to do this.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Why does the game exit after you expose boob for Yvonne? The game files have Yvonne getting naked, but there are no options to do this.

You might want to look again in the after noon at the nurse's room door

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
GRRRRRR! It's a bug, damn goblins! We will release a corrected version Monday! Thanks!

Regarding Yvonne being naked, it is necessary to enter the nurses' room in the afternoon and convince her to undress.
If you need more clues just ask.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Good luck to the developer. I too had the same idea to borrow the basis from this old show. I do like how you made yours stand out by also making it a groundhog scenario. (y)

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes