OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
I cant take the bottle from Rox in the evening , only ask what is in bottle , what´s going on and check her out , nothing more
You need to take it in the morning, so it will be not present in the evening
[/QUOTE]
This is in the morning and this is all i get then i check nurse room

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The models are great, the writing is decent but I really think you should you incorporate the time loop thing into a more standard story set-up. I think people would find it a lot more enjoyable if you focused on the story and characters and less on finding the right options

You spend much more time going through options instead of enjoying the story and it gets to the point where that can put you off playing
Nice point of view!
We thought this way of interacting with the game and the loops was a new and positive thing, but maybe we were wrong.
If anyone else wants to share their opinion we are very interested.
Inserting an actual story into the loop is tough, I think the way you are doing it now is just fine, you can eventually let stories grow from the loop as we learn more about Patty/Rox/Yvonne and whatever other characters you might add, but you have to know that making this into a "sandbox" loop is going to increase the workload/complexity exponentially and it will be really difficult to keep track of which decisions take you in which loop (you see how confused some people are right now when it is still short and linear), there is another game with the same mechanic Time Loop Hunter that has already been down that road, and it is nearly impossible without a walkthrough, even with one it gets very frustrating navigating a loop just to find that you missed a step 67 steps back and you need to start from scratch yet again.

Reactions: cloned909

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I cant take the bottle from Rox in the evening , only ask what is in bottle , what´s going on and check her out , nothing more
You need to take it in the morning, so it will be not present in the evening
[/QUOTE]
I do not any options to take the vodka in the morning. I have done the Roxanne conversion in the nurses room in the evening in a previous loop. Is there something that I missed?

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Inserting an actual story into the loop is tough, I think the way you are doing it now is just fine, you can eventually let stories grow from the loop as we learn more about Patty/Rox/Yvonne and whatever other characters you might add, but you have to know that making this into a "sandbox" loop is going to increase the workload/complexity exponentially and it will be really difficult to keep track of which decisions take you in which loop (you see how confused some people are right now when it is still short and linear), there is another game with the same mechanic Time Loop Hunter that has already been down that road, and it is nearly impossible without a walkthrough, even with one it gets very frustrating navigating a loop just to find that you missed a step 67 steps back and you need to start from scratch yet again.
Thanks.
We are trying to reduce the complexity "in boxes".
spoiler below for the structure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, most of the options would be scrapped, instead you would write a story and only have a handful of key choices. You wouldn't need to select 15 options to get info about characters, instead it just flows more naturally.

I haven't played Time Loop Hunter, but there is Lust Theory, which is a game that does it well. Far fewer decisions, more focus on story and characters.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, most of the options would be scrapped, instead you would write a story and only have a handful of key choices. You wouldn't need to select 15 options to get info about characters, instead it just flows more naturally.

I haven't played Time Loop Hunter, but there is Lust Theory, which is a game that does it well. Far fewer decisions, more focus on story and characters.
Sounds to me like we are talking about the same thing, I did say "you can eventually let stories grow from the loop as we learn more..."
I'm not sure what you expect at this stage, the MC has already been established as having lost his memory, at this stage of the game I think the story is fine, just give it time to establish itself. A Lust Theory style story can emerge when the MC gets past the intro and starts regaining his memory.

Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
I know this game isn't fully realeased yet, but it needs more anims and for real, they need not to be a 2 second loop.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I'm not seeing a new animation for if you convince patty to go to the bathroom once you've completed the current ver.

Edit: I'm guessing it's "new" as in new for this version and not a reward for completing the game

Last edited:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I know this game isn't fully realeased yet, but it needs more anims and for real, they need not to be a 2 second loop.
let us grow! :ROFLMAO:

We started with no animations, now we have a few short ones, gradually we will be able to enrich them.

Making them is challenging whether animating them or rendering them on the computer, we do this as a hobby, if you give us a salary we will devote 100% to our stories!;)

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I'm not seeing the new animation for if you convince patty to go to the bathroom once you've completed the current ver.
Sorry, we were not clear!
That message was only meant to be displayed by those who had already played the scene in the previous version and could therefore have missed it (is not needed in the update).
If you play from scratch it is not a new one, sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
How to mix alcohol with coke for Yvonne.
We must make it more understandable...

The procedure, after the Main Inspector's scene:

- Speak with Rox in the evening about sexual experiments
- Spy her from the corridor
- In the morning steal the vodka
- In the evening accuse Yvonne of stealing it in Nurse Room
- Reset the day.
- Get Coke and Vodka from the nurses' room
- Offer the mix to Yvonne.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes