Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, it's! A missing variable (also the hint system is fixed).
Do you have an ETA on the fixed version? patch?

You need both, in particular:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this possible without cheating??(or old save?) I can't get a token (I got it ok in previous versions) and can't get Yvonnes ID (fairly sure I got it in previous versions), there is nothing else to progress the story that I can see without the fix.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Something I don't hear enough complaints about, is when they make a futa with a Schwartz giganticus, talk about penis envy. All reality is thrown out, but remember it is a fantasy, just not mine.
It's true, futa, black, animal or ugly bastard. No one complains about dick size, standard protagonist has big dick and these people lose their minds.

Sex games are purely visual, a huge schlong looks so much better penetrating the female model than one that would be average in real life.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Do you have an ETA on the fixed version? patch?

Is this possible without cheating??(or old save?) I can't get a token (I got it ok in previous versions) and can't get Yvonnes ID (fairly sure I got it in previous versions), there is nothing else to progress the story that I can see without the fix.
You have downloaded the new version on the main page? 4.2. should fix all issues.

For the token do again the procedure, reset the day, ask token to Patty, learn the number, reset, ask the token, and tell her the number.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You have downloaded the new version on the main page? 4.2. should fix all issues.

For the token do again the procedure, reset the day, ask token to Patty, learn the number, reset, ask the token, and tell her the number.
OK I didn't notice you had updated the download (y)... we desperately need a notification system for when the OP changes :cautious:

PS. Loving the Yvonne scene (y) (y) (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The models are great, the writing is decent but I really think you should you incorporate the time loop thing into a more standard story set-up. I think people would find it a lot more enjoyable if you focused on the story and characters and less on finding the right options

You spend much more time going through options instead of enjoying the story and it gets to the point where that can put you off playing

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The models are great, the writing is decent but I really think you should you incorporate the time loop thing into a more standard story set-up. I think people would find it a lot more enjoyable if you focused on the story and characters and less on finding the right options

You spend much more time going through options instead of enjoying the story and it gets to the point where that can put you off playing
Nice point of view!
We thought this way of interacting with the game and the loops was a new and positive thing, but maybe we were wrong.
If anyone else wants to share their opinion we are very interested.

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
You need both, in particular:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

I cant take the bottle from Rox in the evening , only ask what is in bottle , what´s going on and check her out , nothing more

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes