Ren'Py Quarantine Madhouse [v0.85] [Kidde13]

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
The resolution isnt the problem, its the aspect ratio of the images. It has been mentioned as a problem throughout the whole time ive been working on this project. I am aware of this, i just dont know how to fix it. Once you are used to the streched images, as i am at this point, the problem isnt as prominent any more. That being said, i am fixing it at some point. Im learning as i go, and take every constructive criticism at concideration.
Thank you for your concern and continuing attempt to fix this issue. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Mastershake

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Okay, people. I downloaded the game to try it (I found the premise very interesting) and just out of curiosity, before playing it, I thought I would take a look at the "Images" folder. Well... WTF!!!! What's that??!! How many models of Mom and how many models of Son are there? Some of the Moms are really hot, but... others... shit! I think I'll have nightmares tonight! Excuse my French, but... What the f*ck is this? Jeezz!!

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Okay, people. I downloaded the game to try it (I found the premise very interesting) and just out of curiosity, before playing it, I thought I would take a look at the "Images" folder. Well... WTF!!!! What's that??!! How many models of Mom and how many models of Son are there? Some of the Moms are really hot, but... others... shit! I think I'll have nightmares tonight! Excuse my French, but... What the f*ck is this? Jeezz!!
yup, the last preview pic, the one in the shower... she looks a little manly there

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I just came here to say the third preview image makes me feel uncomfortable, and I don't know why.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Im not really sure if i know what render mean. But the sizes of the images from the ai site is x is bigger than y, so when i resize the image to 1920×1080, the image looks stretched, because the aspect ratio isnt the same as original image, and if i would lock the aspect ratio to one coordinate, the images doesnt fit the screen, either its too big or too small. Not sure if that makes any sense, but i appreciate the tip and i will continue in researching a solution.
Hey man, what AI website are you using?

Reactions: Mighty J

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuarantineMadhouse-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

May 16, 2018
holy jesus that was funny

Reactions: Mastershake

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think this is a pretty fun game. The mom can be very beautiful, and sometimes her expressions in different situations, well, we can say, a little over-exaggerated, but, I'm okay with that. She is definitely hot. I don't sweat the small details, chock it up to the dev's license.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations to the creator of the game, although the images are still stretched in some scenes, this version was more coherent, let's say that I managed to play the update and reached the sign that warned me that it was ending in that scene,
Keep going brother, don't be discouraged, it turned out much better this time.
thank you

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Congratulations to the creator of the game, although the images are still stretched in some scenes, this version was more coherent, let's say that I managed to play the update and reached the sign that warned me that it was ending in that scene,
thank you
Thank you so much. I am working on a fix for the stretched images. I just want to get out all the scenes thats in my head, so i can focus on other stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Betelman

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
I think this is a pretty fun game. The mom can be very beautiful, and sometimes her expressions in different situations, well, we can say, a little over-exaggerated, but, I'm okay with that. She is definitely hot. I don't sweat the small details, chock it up to the dev's license.
I thank you so much for the kind words. The overexaggerated expressions is intentional, as i love the humor behind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
thank you
Thank you. I wont be discouraged, this is a hobby project that i do in my free time at night, so its all fun and learning. I really appreciate the encouragement none the less.

Reactions: figglenutz
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes