RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Went a head and officially purchase the game. Although the new DLSITE was really stubborn about taking payments.

Download link:

Japanese version still is buggy, you still get slow downs when enemy grabs Emerald.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ412

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Went a head and officially purchase the game. Although the new DLSITE was really stubborn about taking payments.

Download link:

Japanese version still is buggy, you still get slow downs when enemy grabs Emerald.
Yeah, DLSite really doesn't want your money if you're from outside of Japan.

The slowdown fix will work just as well in JPN as ENG.

Also, translation update, IRL has been coming at me fast. I am about 1/3 done the Maps, mostly from two afternoons that I found time for it. Once I've got those complete I'll post 0.8 for the translation, hopefully before end of February.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I've not had any trouble buying anything off DLsite and I am in the US, what problems are you having?

And on another note when you produce your translation, do you think it's possible for you to upload just the files needed for the translation? I am on a few discords that don't like to link to piracy or pirated games. And I'd like to be able to share the translation with em.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Tyrrandee, I don't know why, but it won't accept my credit card no mater what browser I'm using.

I confirmed with my bank it was a legit purchase and the DLsite still won't take the card.

Not a huge deal, I purchase points and then purchased the game.

Understand that a lot game creators don't like piracy, however with out a English version on the DLsite, sometimes downloading the translated H games here is just easier. Should you like the product and want to support there future works, you can always buy there version of the game raw.

Also, I hate to say this, but there are many H game creators who don't put out an actual complete game or what they are putting out there is very bad game that is no fun to play.

To answer your question about the translation, you should be able to pull the English files from the www folder > data
Just copy over the Japanese files and you are good to go.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I've not had any trouble buying anything off DLsite and I am in the US, what problems are you having?

And on another note when you produce your translation, do you think it's possible for you to upload just the files needed for the translation? I am on a few discords that don't like to link to piracy or pirated games. And I'd like to be able to share the translation with em.
Same as xellos, it just does not like my credit card. It seems hit or miss.

And yeah, it's an extra line of code but nothing too hard. Will include it on 0.8.

Kankermongool1337

Mar 6, 2021
Does this version include the new art from his / her blog? Also kinda unclear on what version this actually is. Since also the original game seems to be 1.4gig and this one is 850 mb.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Oh I have purchased the game myself on day one. I was asking for translation files to be seperate so I can share just those files on the discords that don't allow piracy, as there is nothing wrong with modded files. Just include a credits txt or something.

Is your card a Mastercard by chance? I think for whatever reason they don't like that. My bank uses Visa so there hasn't been an issue.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does this version include the new art from his / her blog? Also kinda unclear on what version this actually is. Since also the original game seems to be 1.4gig and this one is 850 mb.
The version numbers are in the OP. I have not included any extras. I'm also not sure where the space savings are, might just be that .7z is a better compression than .zip? The unpacked translation is 1.5GB.

Oh I have purchased the game myself on day one. I was asking for translation files to be seperate so I can share just those files on the discords that don't allow piracy, as there is nothing wrong with modded files. Just include a credits txt or something.

Is your card a Mastercard by chance? I think for whatever reason they don't like that. My bank uses Visa so there hasn't been an issue.
No, Visa as well. Might just be different banks or something.

And sounds good. I haven't updated my translation to the new version, so the modded files are out of date. I'll have them separate with the next release, mostly so I'm not mix and matching different versions of the game.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
[230106][下り坂ガードレール] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ エメロード EG (Ver1.14) [RJ435322]

・Fixed a bug where the Baste effect was not activated for some monsters when the bad status "Laser Funnel Tracking" was applied.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
New game information.
I was a bit worried he'd use the 3rd heroine from the first game as the new lead, but this one's cute AF. Just keeps getting better. Also, look at all those matangos! Excitiing times

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
I was a bit worried he'd use the 3rd heroine from the first game as the new lead, but this one's cute AF. Just keeps getting better. Also, look at all those matangos! Excitiing times
Honestly one thing that I would like to see is the previous heroines having lost as a part of the next game's plot.

It would be very nice to make the "bad ending" be not only the bad ending of the quarta that you are playing, but the previous ones from other games too.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
I have no one to blame but myself, but raw MTL sure is rough. Was still enjoyable and I guess it gives me an excuse to play it again when MuninKai releases the full TL.

On the topic of difficulty patches though, I wonder if there's something that could be done to make a full baste run possible. This one you get progression locked in stage 3, the forced fight with the datajills entering the core will have enough turns to completely drain your MP if you have that baste, and even without it I'm not sure it'd be possible because there's too many of them. Amethyst also ended with a progression lock but I think that one didn't happen until the very end stage iirc.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have no one to blame but myself, but raw MTL sure is rough. Was still enjoyable and I guess it gives me an excuse to play it again when MuninKai releases the full TL.

On the topic of difficulty patches though, I wonder if there's something that could be done to make a full baste run possible. This one you get progression locked in stage 3, the forced fight with the datajills entering the core will have enough turns to completely drain your MP if you have that baste, and even without it I'm not sure it'd be possible because there's too many of them. Amethyst also ended with a progression lock but I think that one didn't happen until the very end stage iirc.
Hmmm, I had mostly been thinking of difficulty in the opposite direction: making a regular run more dangerous, not making a full baste run more doable. That's an interesting thought.

You can get around that potential soft lock though! When you enter the hallway before the data core, there are some olicts that run away from you. If you run along the north wall you can intercept them before they get into the wall. If you intercept all 4 you do not fight any Datajills when going through the door.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
You can get around that potential soft lock though! When you enter the hallway before the data core, there are some olicts that run away from you. If you run along the north wall you can intercept them before they get into the wall. If you intercept all 4 you do not fight any Datajills when going through the door.
Oh neat I guess I didn't notice that gimmick, I'll have to go try a NG+ run with all of the bastes preloaded and see since that would be the worst case. My ideal full baste run would be to barely manage to scrape through to the final boss and then lose there, what with the theme of the game and all.

Not that I don't also want the difficulty patch to make a normal run difficult, since you can basically make it through the game with nothing on you as is if you're trying to play it normally.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
On topic of Master card X Dlsite.
I have a master card, and i'm using DLsite just fine. I bought a game within the last week. I believe my Credit Union has a special security checker which requires i input a username/password and prevents me from doing a charge back. This might be related to why i can use it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes