RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zinaki

Nov 8, 2021
MINOR UPDATE

is now live. This updates the base game to JPNv1.15 with some bug fixes.

THIS IS A WIP AND NOT READY FOR GENERAL RELEASE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2299329
Store
:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.14
Language: MTL and English
Game Updated: 2023-03-01
Thread Updated: 2023-03-05

Instructions/Information
Download and run. Use Locale Emulator

Download

Not ready for general release

Addition Contents:

1. Full Save Included
  2. Baste Reference Guide
  3. Difficulty Mod
Preview Images:
View attachment 2299330
View attachment 2299332
View attachment 2299334
Hi, I'm a new member here, I want to ask if the games are in the final version or not

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Yes the game is officialy final.
But the translation by the member of that forum and
custom hard mode is not ready.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Alright, I am confused. Some time ago I found this game https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/ and really liked it and while looking for the thread on that to find out if there are sequels I stumbled over this.
So...is this a series of games? How many are there? What's the order? (Which ones are translated?)
Anyways, downloading this now. Thanks for the translation.
only the two games. 3rd is being developed. This game's translation is still being worked on, but it's pretty playable atm. Everything else from the devs are h manga.

Reactions: geheim12347

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
only the two games. 3rd is being developed. This game's translation is still being worked on, but it's pretty playable atm. Everything else from the devs are h manga.
Ah, so I didn't miss anything. Still nice to have found the second game though. Thanks for the info.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know what to do here? This is is in Misty's base and these mushrooms seem to pump aphrodisiac into the air and the succubi in the circle said something about them sacrificing a girl to produce aphrodisiac but after taking them out there still seems to be aphrodisiac everywhere...

1684358395804.png

And since I am already asking: How do you deal with that Succubi skill that makes them "hide" in the fog? I always spam nova blaster and fire rain but that takes forever...

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know what to do here? This is is in Misty's base and these mushrooms seem to pump aphrodisiac into the air and the succubi in the circle said something about them sacrificing a girl to produce aphrodisiac but after taking them out there still seems to be aphrodisiac everywhere...

View attachment 2629596

And since I am already asking: How do you deal with that Succubi skill that makes them "hide" in the fog? I always spam nova blaster and fire rain but that takes forever...
You can't do anything more than that. If you don't defeat the Succubi in the magic ring, during the final battle there will be a magic enhanced aphrodisiac fog. It won't remove the gas from the regular stages though.

And the only way to defeat them is magic attacks. I find that Nova Strike is more effective than Nova Blast, even when facing multiple Succubi, as it only takes one hit from Nove Strike to beat them.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I just announced that the official patch has been released. And it's up to you to decide whether to play it or not, all the more it's still unclear whether the game will be buggy, since our version has a latency fix.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I just announced that the official patch has been released. And it's up to you to decide whether to play it or not, all the more it's still unclear whether the game will be buggy, since our version has a latency fix.
Don't worry, I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing on the DLSite. If not for your post I wouldn't even know Official release was now out.

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes